It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:26 am

• Recent Posts
    Posted
  • Amadeus 3
    » in My Place!
    You will have a fine to pay for each year that you have not paid. Also the Municipal are now taking action against peop read more...

» December 6, 2017, 6:39 pm
    by oldtimer
  • Happy with your Bank? I'm not!
    » in Banking/Currency/Insurance/Mortgages
    Given the government backed guarantee from the FSCS, if it were true that banks "own" your money, it would onl read more...

» November 21, 2017, 12:39 pm
    by houseman
  • Beware whatclinic.com
    » in Medical & Health Care
    Thanks for sharing this clinic review site information. I also use Google reviews to find a clinic and I thinks it is on read more...

» November 6, 2017, 10:39 am
    by herrybraun
  • Long stay permit.
    » in General Discussion
    same here truckyboy........ but I still think every Municipality does things different....they dont sing from the same h read more...

» November 4, 2017, 8:35 am
    by varnagirl
  • Scheduled Flights From The UK to Bulgaria
    » in Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria
    This is good news just looked this up and yes they are flying from Birmingham & Manchester starting may through to read more...

» October 28, 2017, 9:05 am
    by banjo
  • NEW HOME NEEDED
    » in General Discussion
    Some of you might know that Jeff D'Wit of Kapinovo died in the summer. We are now looking for a new home for one of his read more...

» October 27, 2017, 2:43 pm
    by ChrisF
  • LOOKING FOR........
    » in General Discussion
    A lawyer I know has asked me to try to find Brad and Sandra Howell, who own property in Lom Cherkovna, Byala. They haven read more...

» October 27, 2017, 2:27 pm
    by ChrisF
  • What's it like in Sofia new years eve
    » in General Discussion
    I know this post is quite old, but thought i would add a bit. My wife and i went to Sofia last year, we searched the int read more...

» October 26, 2017, 1:26 pm
    by truckyboy
  • Import car from Japan to Bulgaria
    » in General Discussion
    thats a strange request that you must pay your council tax to mot a car..a great idea by the way, i always pay evry year read more...

» October 26, 2017, 12:53 pm
    by truckyboy
  • internet connection on laptop.ipad
    » in Computers/Internet Access/Mobiles/TV/Video
    just a little add on to my story..took my laptop to the repair shop, and it seems the motherboard is knackered..they cou read more...

» October 26, 2017, 12:47 pm
    by truckyboy
  • Dog transport to UK
    » in General Discussion
    Can't find anything recent - looking for a transporter to drive a dog to the UK (Bournemouth). Any recommendations appr read more...

» October 25, 2017, 12:20 pm
    by Mat
  • Meeting people in my area
    » in General Discussion
    Hi there I will be in Shiroka Laka and Pamporovo the first week of December. I just wonder if there is anyone living cl read more...

» October 25, 2017, 10:41 am
    by Viky
  • Saying hi after a break of 7 years
    » in General Discussion
    Hi bullador, it's been a while! I don't use this site much these days being as we've got things pretty much sorted after read more...

» October 24, 2017, 10:38 am
    by houseman
  • MIK_bg
    » in General Discussion
    LOL, thanks for caring Malarkey. I'm fine, just busy with other stuff and not visiting. I actually had the forum page op read more...

» October 13, 2017, 1:51 pm
    by MIK_bg
  • registering and insuring a UK car in Bulgaria
    We bought a Hyundai Tucson last year,it already had winter tyres on it,,plenty of tread on them so I didn't bother chang read more...

» October 10, 2017, 7:27 am
    by millerman
  • Need a dingy towing to UK
    I answered simply because he said : It wasnt registered for road use..now as we know, most small trailers are not regist read more...

» October 8, 2017, 3:36 pm
    by truckyboy
  • Lazur, Bourgas centre
    » in My Place!
    Long time since anyone posted, but heres my tuppence worth..Lazur is where i had to go to get my Residence permit, its v read more...

» October 5, 2017, 12:26 pm
    by truckyboy
  • Using the Serbia Route - Recent Observations
    yes i agree, we went that way when i had the motorhome, a great route plenty of scenery, and could stop where we wanted. read more...

» October 1, 2017, 1:21 pm
    by truckyboy
  • P V A
    » in Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers
    Thanks Neddy. I think there's one about an hour and a half from us. We'll give it a try. read more...

» September 28, 2017, 6:08 pm
    by Pam
  • Living alone
    » in General Discussion
    Anybody know anything about the whereabouts of Hippyboy yet? read more...

» September 22, 2017, 9:13 pm
    by poulton

Login  •  Register