It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:51 am

• Recent Posts
  • Mybulgaria website
    » in General Discussion
    Hi Banjo, Shorty after I posted it the issue of getting onto the forum has been fixed... that was the large sunny beach read more...
    » March 16, 2018, 6:12 pm
    by Painter
  • Amadeus 3
    » in My Place!
    I would be interested to find out who ( formed )the new company is it the old one being revamped could you pleas put de read more...
    » March 13, 2018, 9:46 am
    by banjo
  • Company Tax Return
    » in Taxes
    I went to see my accountant today and, almost before I was through the door and had a chance to say hello, she and her a read more...
    » March 12, 2018, 6:39 pm
    by ChrisF
  • Podiatrist
    » in Medical & Health Care
    Has anyone used a podiatrist here in BG, that they would recommend ? read more...
    » February 25, 2018, 3:57 pm
    by Pam
  • anyone bought near bojurets(bozhurets) kavarna
    » in My Place!
    Got to disagree with that, Markie I've lived in Bg for eleven years now and have seen big changes in that time. Pharmaci read more...
    » February 17, 2018, 8:17 pm
    by ChrisF
  • Selling a car.
    » in General Discussion
    The same thing happened to us re the danuk. Ours was registered at the address of our then solicitor and we heard nothin read more...
    » February 17, 2018, 6:56 am
    by Pam
    » in General Discussion
    Below is an invitation from the British Ambassador, Emma Hopkins, who is visiting VT on the 21st February . Unfortunatel read more...
    » February 13, 2018, 11:19 am
    by ChrisF
  • Scheduled Flights From The UK to Bulgaria
    » in Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria
    Thomas Cook also flying Manchester to Varna starting in may. Also, Balkan Air flying Manchester to Varna starting again read more...
    » February 9, 2018, 10:31 pm
    by poulton
  • Recent spam
    » in Site Comments, Problems, Issues & Stats.
    Fantastic sunny weather but very expensive here hope Bulgaria does not change its currency. read more...
    » January 25, 2018, 5:08 pm
    by banjo
  • A Million WAys to Die in the West REPACK DVDRip
    » in General Discussion
    Am trying to sort it but am having problems read more...
    » January 13, 2018, 5:46 pm
    by MOD
  • Commander In Chief
    » in General Discussion
    Just listened to a holiday report on local UK radio that sunny beach is the best value for a summer holiday for 2018 fro read more...
    » January 13, 2018, 1:11 pm
    by banjo
  • Happy Christmas
    » in General Discussion
    Wizz started Bristol, Birmingham and Doncaster to Sofia, i used the Doncaster flight regularly and it was always mostly read more...
    » January 4, 2018, 7:14 am
    by bigbulg
  • Mini diggers for hire?
    » in Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers
    Hi I have seen them for hire, on the left hand side, as you are leaving Gabrovo towards vt Where the car sales are/ scr read more...
    » January 1, 2018, 6:52 pm
    by womble
  • Happy New Year
    » in General Discussion
    Happy New Year to everyone. May the New Year be good to us all All the best from MOD read more...
    » December 31, 2017, 8:46 pm
    by MOD
  • nasty dentistry needed
    Hi, There is a Dental surgeon in Dobrich that might be able to help, he speaks good English, Dr Kirimov his number is 0 read more...
    » December 22, 2017, 9:02 am
    by StickGD
  • Happy with your Bank? I'm not!
    » in Banking/Currency/Insurance/Mortgages
    Given the government backed guarantee from the FSCS, if it were true that banks "own" your money, it would onl read more...
    » November 21, 2017, 12:39 pm
    by houseman
  • Beware
    Thanks for sharing this clinic review site information. I also use Google reviews to find a clinic and I thinks it is on read more...
    » November 6, 2017, 10:39 am
    by herrybraun
  • Long stay permit.
    » in General Discussion
    same here truckyboy........ but I still think every Municipality does things different....they dont sing from the same h read more...
    » November 4, 2017, 8:35 am
    by varnagirl
    » in General Discussion
    Some of you might know that Jeff D'Wit of Kapinovo died in the summer. We are now looking for a new home for one of his read more...
    » October 27, 2017, 2:43 pm
    by ChrisF
  • LOOKING FOR........
    » in General Discussion
    A lawyer I know has asked me to try to find Brad and Sandra Howell, who own property in Lom Cherkovna, Byala. They haven read more...
    » October 27, 2017, 2:27 pm
    by ChrisF

Login  •  Register