still here and looking for work

Anyone already in Bulgaria who is ready, willing and able to help those coming over? Job vacancies? Employment advice and information? Post it here!

Moderator: Moderator

amandi
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

still here and looking for work

Postby amandi » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:18 am

hello everyone,im in rousse,renvating a little house(with steves help)i absolutley love it here,my problem is ,what will i do when the house is finished?il probably have to sell .a lot of people i have met here are older and have a pension,im here using my savingswhich wont last forever.i hate the thought of returning to the uk ,but unless i come up with an income in the next 12 months,il have to.any ideas?
id just like to add(to anyone who remembers my post "all alone in bulgaria")steve,who rescued me,is a true friend.i now have internet at my house,so i hope to get to know more of you.
im 43,so dont have a pension in the near future,.
i realize this post is verging on being rediculous,but its a good a way as any to start interacting with you all.
mandy

indesec
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby indesec » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 am

Hey Buddy,

Chin up, we`ll explore all possibilities together, but I`m sure there will be others who can give sound advice, so lets sit back and see what comes up,

Steve x

amandi
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby amandi » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:59 am

steve,youve no idea how much means,knowing your there and always willing to help.have you considered legaly adopting me??
just kidding,your a rock.x

james111
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby james111 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:20 am

Hi amandi,
I too am looking for work I have done a few part time jobs and a couple of projects but nothing really satisfying and career orientated. Have you tried Jobs bg? You might find something there. If you let me know what you are looking for maybe whilst I am trawling through all the sights I might find something of interest.
I hope you find something soon.
Best regards
James

amandi
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby amandi » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:14 am

hi james,
no i havent looked at jobs bg,,but iwill,
i suppose i am assuming that because i dont speak bulgarian,all usual doors are closed.
iv done every sort of job,from milking cows to bar work(jack of all trades,master of none)
:roll:

james111
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby james111 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:48 am

I haven't seen any jobs for a cow milker unfortunately but i will look out for one...
Seriously
jobs bg is in english you can set up your CV and motivational letter there.
They also advertise for english speaking people, you can search by job type and for jobs in your area.
I just saw a job for a cook, I don't think they wanted any qualifications but it was in Cyprus. Accommodation was part of the deal, and I am sure it would not be all year round so you could go back and forward.
Also try tiger jobs or jobs tiger I can't remember which way round it is. I know a few people here who don't speak Bulgarian but still they have jobs.
Hunt and ye will find, well at least that is what i am trying to do ha ha.

Banskowanderers

Postby Banskowanderers » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Hi where are you based?

Jobs in the Bansko region..

monalisa
Super User!
Super User!

Postby monalisa » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:42 pm

Hi Amandi, good to hear your still in Bulgaria and sounding a lot happier good luck with the job hunting I hope you find something soon. :)

doyler79
Super User!
Super User!

Postby doyler79 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Hi amandi, great to hear that you are still around and i do of course remember your posting "all alone in bulgaria" cant help with the job hunting though.
cheers

siddy
Super User!
Super User!

still looking for work

Postby siddy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:29 pm

hi amandi. I have sent you a PM.

Return to “Employment”