Part-time help required in the Samokov area

Anyone already in Bulgaria who is ready, willing and able to help those coming over? Job vacancies? Employment advice and information? Post it here!

Moderator: Moderator

kas6498

Part-time help required in the Samokov area

Postby kas6498 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi

I am looking for some part-time help - initially just 1 x day a week or a couple of mornings / afternoons a week instead. This would increase as time goes on, with hopefully it becoming a full-time job further down the line.

You would need to based near Samokov as initially I would want the person to be in our home-office with me. I don't mind what nationality, male or female, , however your written English would need to be of a good standard as you will be writing / replying to emails from UK clients. You would also need a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.

If you're interested and / or know of anybody that is, please send me a message!

Thanks

Fen

Employment

Postby Fen » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:34 pm

We are an English couple who are moving to Maritsa Village at the end of January 2011. We will be looking for things to do to fill in our time and if we can help in any way with whatever business you're running please PM us with more information. Money isn't that important as we don't need to work to survive but a little extra would be nice. We know You're posting is quite old now but even if we get in touch and become friends would be nice.

booboo
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Employment

Postby booboo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 am

Fen wrote:We are an English couple who are moving to Maritsa Village at the end of January 2011. We will be looking for things to do to fill in our time and if we can help in any way with whatever business you're running please PM us with more information. Money isn't that important as we don't need to work to survive but a little extra would be nice. We know You're posting is quite old now but even if we get in touch and become friends would be nice.

My reply doesn't help the original poster - who might be better going into more detail about what kind of business we are talking about - as many people don't like working in sales - just a thought

BUT i wanted to say Hi Fen, I hope you thoroughly enjoy Bulgaria. I hope you are in the "excitement period" as we were shortly before our move (some years ago now) - and we still love every second of it. Hope it works out for you too.

LUCI
Super User!
Super User!

Postby LUCI » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:49 am

Hello Fen
welcome to mybulgaria, we are in Gutsal, just over the mountain from you! ours is just a holiday home, but if we can help with any info just ask!
good luck with your move

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Re: Part-time help required in the Samokov area

Postby MOD » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:08 am

Just a reminder of the subject being discussed here

kas6498 wrote:Hi
I am looking for some part-time help - initially just 1 x day a week or a couple of mornings / afternoons a week instead. This would increase as time goes on, with hopefully it becoming a full-time job further down the line.

You would need to based near Samokov as initially I would want the person to be in our home-office with me. I don't mind what nationality, male or female, , however your written English would need to be of a good standard as you will be writing / replying to emails from UK clients. You would also need a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.

If you're interested and / or know of anybody that is, please send me a message!

Thanks

Mod 8)

kostenetslass

Hi

Postby kostenetslass » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 am

Hiya, I know this posting is quite old and you may not be looking for anyone anymore, but I'm moving out to Kostenets in September and would be looking for something like this to fill in my time and naturally I would like to meet as many people as I can in the surrounding area :)

Debbie

Return to “Employment”