ORDINANCE on the documents required for a contract of employment
Adopted by the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare
(Promulgated, SG. 44 May 25, 1993)
Art. 1. For a contract of employment are required:
1. passport or other identity document to be returned immediately;
2. evidence of acquired education, specialty training, certification, academic rank or degree, when required for the job or work for the applicant;
3. document experience, when office or employment for which a person applies, requires the possession of such service;
4. document medical examination for initial entry into work after suspension of work under an employment contract for a period exceeding 3 months;
5. criminal record when a law or regulation requires certification of criminal record;
6. permission from the labor inspection, if the person is under 16 years or the age of 16 to 18 years.
Art. 2. The employer may require the submission of documents other than those specified in Art. 1, if provided or arising by law or other act.
Art. 3. Referred to in Art. 1 shall be necessary and in case of employment on the basis of choice or competition.
Sole Paragraph. This regulation is issued pursuant to Art. 62, para. 2 of the Labor Code and repeal Ordinance ? 16 of December 30, 1986 (State Gazette. 15 of 1987).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests