Sunny Beach Indian restaurant.

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

Tomolly

Sunny Beach Indian restaurant.

Postby Tomolly » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:25 pm

Having just returned from Sunny Beach, after a short break with my Son, who came over on holiday last week, I feel I must post a recommendation, after visiting the Bombay Grill, a recently opened venue in the pedestrian precinct next to the Neptune Hotel.
We were made most welcome by the Staff, The food was fantastic, the toilets were immaculate, the service excellent, and although the prices were not Bulgarian they were cheaper than most in England considering the location.
Starters, Main meal and drinks for four came to 95lev.
My Son and his partner are there as I write, enjoying another good meal before they depart to GB.in the morning.
Lucky them. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Swanny
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Swanny » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:15 pm

Yes have just returned also, and must highly recommend the Bombay grill!!
Food was excellent, service not so good but the Manager working on it, and couldn't do enough for us. Considering they've only been open around 4 weeks, they were not doing a bad job. Had a good chat to the manager (from manchester) and he told us he'd bought over 2 chefs form the uk and imports everything over from the uk, as he could not find all the spices and ingredients in BG. Prices around the same as uk.
Wish him all the best in his new venture, he is sitting on a little goldmine!! :)

willy

Postby willy » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:56 pm

thanx for the recommendation

i'll be looking for a curry house, chinese and somewhere that does good steaks for when i arrive in a few weeks time, anyone know where i can find the other 2?

cheers :D

SurreySAM

Postby SurreySAM » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:07 pm

willy wrote:thanx for the recommendation

i'll be looking for a curry house, chinese and somewhere that does good steaks for when i arrive in a few weeks time, anyone know where i can find the other 2?

cheers :D

We like the Chinese in Vlas Square ( and they do real Chilli Oil - FoC ).

There is also a Restaurant called Sevina in Nessebar (Central on the South coast) where everything was superb. In particular my daughter ordered roast beef and got a huge fillet, beatifully cooked. (She loved it and did her best but being only ten there was plenty left for me to taste. Also recommend the Bluefish. In terms of the quality of the food, we have not found anywhere that comes close to this restaurant.

Please let us know of anywhere good that you find.

cheers

Steve

Swanny
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Swanny » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:58 am

We had some friends visit Vlas last week who checked out the Bombay grill, they were so impressed they made a second visit!! :smt098

premierboy
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby premierboy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:45 am

Hi,

The restaurant is very nice,
I've been coming to Sunny Beach since 2003 and Sunny Beach needed a good Indian!

I now live in Sunny Beach and having been going everyweek since the restaurant opened!

BenC
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby BenC » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:58 am

The Bombaby Grill is indeed superb - well done to Tanveer and the staff and good luck for the future :)

Tomolly

Bombay Grill

Postby Tomolly » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:04 pm

Just had our last weekend break in SB, hoping to have our last curry at our favourite venue.
But just like 80% of Sunny Beach, It's SHUT.
Never mind, there's always Sandy & Robert. :lol:

premierboy
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby premierboy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi,

I cant believe no posts on Bombay grill since 2007.

Anyway got in here a few times this summer and the food was great.

I was speaking with the owner and he mentioned there was a chance he would stay open this winter!

You can get yourself a English breakfast or egg & chips there also plus many other things!

The new location of Bombay gill is next to Hotel Diamond and to the right of zora supermarket which is located at top of the main strip in sunny beach. ( the centre)

Return to “Entertainment”