CURRY RESTAURANT VARNA

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

V1CurryLounge

V1 Curry Lounge

Postby V1CurryLounge » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:29 pm

Good News

The Curry Lounge will now be opening on Satureday 11th August 2007

Thanks again for you understanding.

Apo
Project Manager

Sagitarius
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Sagitarius » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:46 am

yeah, whats that about Peli, does that mean no english people are allowed in your guest house????? :lol:

Pelican
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Pelican » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:16 am

Everyone is welcome here even Brik and Sagi :lol:

mandyreed
<b>Prop Management/Building Services</b>

Postby mandyreed » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:03 pm

HI ALL WE HAD A TAKE AWAY FROM V1 CURRY HOUSE LAST NIGHT FOR 9 OF US AND WHAT A GREAT MEAL THE FOOD WAS GREAT EVERYONE WAS HAPPY SIDS MANAGER CALLED TO ASK IS FOOD OK AND SO DID SID WHAT A SERVICE BEEN HERE 5 YEARS THIS WAS A REAL TREAT THANKS SID AND STAFF AND GOOD LUCK SPEAK SOON MANDY AND JOHN[/b]

trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:11 pm

Do they do Chicken Makanwalla or for the propper curry heads, a phal, :smt030

CurryMonster
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Chicken Makanwalla or Phal

Postby CurryMonster » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:49 am

trickytree wrote:Do they do Chicken Makanwalla or for the propper curry heads, a phal, :smt030

No problem, Most of the dishes i have are not on the menu.
Try the Spicey Chicken Korma, Its usually the house special.
Top Dish.

V1CurryLounge

Postby V1CurryLounge » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:41 am

brik wrote:me and the missus tried this place and was very disappointed. I had a chicken ticka starter which wasn't bad. for the main dish i had chicken rogan josh and the wife had a vegetable biriani. the RJ was terrible it had never seen a tomato which should be the main ingredient, it was very poor, the biriani was take out quality, but the sauce that came with it was inedible, main ingredient red food dye. I wont be going back.
sorry.

brian.

Hi All,

Would Have Been helpful if you would have mentioned it at the time.
Non the less, we have investigated, and found you may be right about the tomato issue in the RJ at that time.
Please accept our apologies, and be assured that we want to evolve to a better place, and are doing what we can with the help of your feedback.
Thank you
apo@v1currylounge.com
Last edited by V1CurryLounge on Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:10 am

We were at the Curry lounge with friends last night for the second time since opening night. Lovely surroundings and atmosphere. The food was excellent. We had an assortment of starters from popadums, bajhi and samosa. We all enjoyed the main courses of korma, rogan and madras and nan breads.

Since the first visit the portions have increased thankfully as they were quite small initially. The pilau rice was beautiful even if a bit expensive at six lev. All in all I thought it was well worth the cost for a special treat. At around 25 lev a head including several beers, bottle of wine, soft drinks, water and coffe.

It is great to know you can have an authentic Indian curry in Varna at last and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Return to “Entertainment”