upcoming events at The Yorkie Bar Malomir

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
markusandvicky
<b>Restaurant/Bar Proprietor</b>

Postby markusandvicky » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Ok folks here at the Yorkie Bar we have had a number of people ask us to do a good old uk quiz night we have the questions sorted and the prize
So if the response is good then we will

But the first question is would you prefer it on a wednesday night just as a quiz night or a friday night with a disco running after it

The 2 dates to choose from are wednesday 24th June and friday 26th June
The date will be confirmed this saturday 20th June depending on which date gets the biggest vote

Please leave your comment here or pm me with the day of your choice only if you would like to come

Mark and Vicky
Last edited by markusandvicky on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Hi MarkusandVicky, Please use this thread only for all further events at the Yorkie Bar.
Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
markusandvicky

The Yorkie Bar Upcoming Events

Postby markusandvicky » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi every one just to confirm the quiz night at the yorkie bar will be on wednesday 24th june starting at 8pm
The prize will be the chance to win 200 lev and if it is not won it will be carried over to the next event
cheers
Mark and Vicky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi,

And the Yorkie Bar is where?

I see from your profile its around Yambol, but hey, small world....big country :lol:

7red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
markusandvicky

Postby markusandvicky » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:01 am

THE KING OF MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT IS DEAD

The most controversial artist ever, Many people have many different views when talking about Michael Jackson but there is no doubt about it, He was The most artistic entertainer of all time

I my self have many memories from most of his records and i am sure a lot of you out there have as well

So This coming Wednesday 1st July here at the Yorkie Bar we are holding a Tribute to Michael Jackson night
from 8pm till late we will have a disco playing all the classic Michael Jackson songs come along and join in, from 7 pm you will be able to enjoy curry and rice our aim with the curry is to achieve the best curry in Bulgaria if we do not get there this week i am sure we will with all the feedback we are getting curry and rice needs to be booked in advance we do cater for extra
but to guarantee one please book in advance
but DON'T FORGET this wednesday is more about the music and memories

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 RIP
Last edited by markusandvicky on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scotcouple
<b>Property Management/Sales</b>

Feedback

Postby scotcouple » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:23 pm

:( as partner of the company that supplied your curries for the last curry night which was on the 17th june i'm sorry that you feel our curries were not up to scratch however we have been asking you for feedback both positive and negative since the event.
We felt we supplied a good quality curry at cost price suitable for your budget and clientel.
It would have been nice for you to have spoken to us directly so that we could have tried a different recipe from our menu range.
However I do wish you success in the future of striving to find the best possible curry in Bulgaria and wish your business venture the very best of luck.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mickw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mickw » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Can I ask, who owns the Yorkie Bar?.

Mick :?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
rosey1964

Postby rosey1964 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi mickw,

you can ask the question but im not sure you will get the answer, i myself have asked easier questions than that and still have not had a answer

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Shep
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

King of curries

Postby Shep » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Hey Up lads and lasses
When you've all done b**ger abaht wi thee glorified stews if tha bows thee hed down to t'king of curries I might jus mak thee a reet en. Am thro Bradford tha knows,curry capital of europe ! Seriously I hope its a fantastic success, I just wish you were closer........... Oh heck al atta get me pot out nah. Oh dammit we've no chicken....... now where is that noisy old cockrel thro next door....here chucky chuck chuck !!
A T B
The Curry King
Shep

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
netsniper

Postby netsniper » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:35 pm

There are many people who have tried to cook curry in Bg and some have been very good and others I would rather not say 8O However I haven't tried the curry at the Yorkie bar so can someone who has tried it make some honest comments about it, as it seems that no one has said weather it was good, bad or other 8O and I for one would be very interested to know.

There are so many people in BG who claim that they can cook but can't, however that doesn't mean it's all bad? I myself have had some excellent curry in BG :D :D

Return to “Entertainment”