"Mind The Step" real Indian restaurant in S Beach

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

ABU

Postby ABU » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi Bill & Charlie, Thanks for the comments, the owners have given me a slight indication that they might keep it open a little longer this year, it's all dependant on the trade we do in september. I would like to be here for longer but it's their call.

Take care and speak to you soon.

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Am really interested in trying your restaurant, have noticed that someone recommends we book beforehand - if we want to do this is there a telephone number we can call please.

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Patch wrote:Am really interested in trying your restaurant, have noticed that someone recommends we book beforehand - if we want to do this is there a telephone number we can call please.

Ho Patch, click on the www tab underneath Abu's message - this will take you to the restaurants website where you will find a contact page which includes a phone number. :wink:

Mod 8)

mollflops

Postby mollflops » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 pm

just want to say we enjoyed the food on all 4 occasion that we visited during our stay.

mollflops

active8

hows business

Postby active8 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 pm

hi Abu,hows business a hope its picked up , is the weather picked up

ABU

Postby ABU » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Hi Activ8 and Everyone, The weather has been absolutely fantastic for the past week and 1/2, too hot for my likings though! I prefer the comfort of the aircon.
We've had a few good nights, just recently we've had people coming from Aquamarine, Bluemarine to name a few because of recommendations by yourself and ChrisBelfast and Edhas.

Thank you Everyone for your support.

Abu

peterred

Postby peterred » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Abu

Whats the weather going o be like next week we are over on Tuesday with the inlaws so will pop in next week sometime mate.

Cheers

Pete & Kady

ABU

Postby ABU » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi Pete & Kady, I don't know about next week but this weekend looks like cloudy.
Take care and see you next week.

Anni
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Anni » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Abu,

Are you likely to still be open on 18th Sept?

ABU

Postby ABU » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 am

Hi Anni, We are most likely to stay open till the end of september and maybe a couple of weeks in october but please see the posts nearer to the date to be absolutely sure when we will finally close.

Abu

Return to “Entertainment”