"Mind The Step" real Indian restaurant in S Beach

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

Anni
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Anni » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:04 am

Thanks Abu - I will keep an eye on the posts and would be grateful if you could let us know.

chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:21 am

Hi Abu,
Hope things are going well for you all. I am pleased to hear that some owners from Blumarine came for a meal at Mind the Step, I have guests in my apartment at the moment and I recommended them to go for a meal, so hopefully you will see them soon if they have not already been.

Hope things go well for the rest of the season, I think that is me for this year in Sunny Beach, if it is I will be back May :D

Good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully you are able to stay open maybe even into October.

All the best,

Chris

ABU

Postby ABU » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:44 am

Hi Chris, Nice to hear from you again. We have been quite busy these couple of weeks and we have had a lot of your friends from your complex and from Edhas's complex also, as I have said before my customer relations are being hampered by staff taking days off, I'm worried that my efforts of trying to make this a successful business will be jeopardised with their antiques. I hope everyone that has come and are to come and visit us will understand the predicament that I'm in.
Thank you everyone for your patience on some of these chaotic nights.
Take care and speak to you soon

allet
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby allet » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:57 am

I am just back from Sunny Beach and visited Mind the step with friends twice during my stay. On both occasions we experienced great food and a high level of service, and Abu is a delightful person to talk to.

I have recommended the restaurant to several people already and will continue to do so, it was very good indeed!

Keep up the good work Abu, I understand staff difficulties but once you find the right people it should be ok if you are dedicated to your business. There are so many rubbish restaurants in Sunny Beach so once your name is out there, its all go!

Cheers

Brad (Allet)

ABU

Postby ABU » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi Allet (Brad), Thank you for the wonderful comments, we will have the pleasure of being of service to you when you get back to SB next time.

Take care and see you on Facebook.

ps Add me as a friend and then I will invite you to "I LOVE INDIAN FOOD!"

billpaula
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

mind the step exellent

Postby billpaula » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:01 am

:P Hi Abu nice talking to you last night I was glad to find out why you sent me the email about the Mint Yogurt easy mistake .
Anyway Paula and I would light to thank you for a brilliant meal and can you please thank your staff as well, especially the waitress who understood my food allergeries .The service and food was second to none and we will be back all the best.
Bill & Paula :D

ABU

MIND THE STEP END OF SEASON

Postby ABU » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have just had confirmation that we will be closing on SATURDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER , we will remain open that night to 11pm or untill we run out of stock, whichever comes first.
We are most probably not likely to be at the same location next year, that I will confirm at a later date.
I would like to thank you all once again for your continued custom and support over the past two seasons, without which "Mind The Step" would not have gained the popularity and the recognition.

Look forward to seeing you all next year.

Take care and speak to you soon.

Best Regards

Abu

annie
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

curry

Postby annie » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 pm

hi, we had better come over for our curry then before you close.
we enjoyed it so much last time, best curry in sunny beach. aee you soon, ann errol.

Anni
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Anni » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks for that ABU - hopefully a group of us will be down on 18th. Do you think we would need to book?

At the moment, we are on the "how long is a piece of string page" and probably won't know until the day whether we can make it and how many.

sgb479

Postby sgb479 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Thanks ABU, we arrive on the 19th, so the withdrawal symptoms will start about the 20th, so see you on the 21st or 22nd. :D

Return to “Entertainment”