"Mind The Step" real Indian restaurant in S Beach

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

ABU

Postby ABU » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 pm

croxleydog wrote:Hi Abu,
Thank goodness im not the only one with problems with corriander.I still feel that fresh leaves sprinkled over the finished dish makes the difference.Frozen and then de-frosted just doesnt do it for me. I have been useing Piccadilly since they opened in VT and have only seen it once a few years ago.You are right Metro do it occasionaly but in quite large packs, so i will try Chippys method and make the spare into sausage type packs.By the way, have you tried growing Methi? Mine were great, but not as an intense flavour as dried leaves soaked for 10 mins in a sieve.
Next year im going to do an intensive growing program as i have loads of compost and will try to grow the afore mentioned and Bhindi. Will keep you informed as to progress.
Take care, and nice to hear from you,
Mike

Hi Mike, If you have enough space left in your garden, why not grow your own corriander and whatever you have left, you could always send us some to SUNNY BEACH, we could do with some extra fresh corriander :)
Take care and speak to you soon

ABU

Postby ABU » Fri May 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm extremely sorry for the delay in letting you all know when we plan to open. We are in the last stages of completing the work in progress, for a more comfortable and cosy feel to our terrace.
We will hopefully be open for Monday night ( fingers-crossed), and sorry once again for the inconvenience.

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Sat May 14, 2011 8:49 am

So, Abu, are you re opening in the premises you were in last year....?....I thought you said last year that there would be a new venue.

ABU

Postby ABU » Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi Tiarnan and everyone,
We will be in the same location, after negotiations we managed to strike a deal with the landlord.
Hope to see you all soon and take care

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Sun May 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks for that....same opening time...?....6pm...?...

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Your website is not accessible.

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Sun May 15, 2011 4:04 pm

No cant get onto website, I suppose we could all sit on the kerb and wait until it opens :lol: :lol: :lol:

ABU

Postby ABU » Sun May 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi Everyone, I also found the website not working, will look into it.
@ Tiarnan, we will be open 6-11pm as usual from Monday, so you needn't sit outside on the kerb waiting for us to open :)
Take care and see you soon

AngloBulgarian

Postby AngloBulgarian » Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi ABU

Spoke to you on the phone Saturday night and said we'd be there Monday at 7.00pm. Some git mucked our plans up - trust your now open 6.00pm onwards every night??

peterred

Postby peterred » Fri May 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi Abu

We will be over in a few weeks hows business doing and are you doing anything new this year.

Cheers

Pete & Kady

Return to “Entertainment”