The London Pub Bourgas: Quiz Night and Day

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

The_Londoner

The London Pub Bourgas: Quiz Night and Day

Postby The_Londoner » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 am

The London Pub Bourgas is holding a Quiz Night every Friday at 20.00 and a Daytime Quiz every Wednesday at 13.30. Questions are from the following categories, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Science, Nature, Sport, TV, Film, Music and Pictures. Entry is 1 leva with the winning team getting a round of drinks from the pot, if the winning team gets more than 90% of the questions right then they win the pot. The pot currently stands at 37 leva for friday and 0 leva for Wednesday. The next Friday Quiz is Tonight at 20.00 and the next Wednesday Quiz is on the 23rd at 13.30 and has a Christmas Theme. The quizzes are light hearted and fun events not to be taken to seriously all are welcome.

sorted

The London Pub burgas: Quiz night & day

Postby sorted » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi
Where in Burgas is the London Pub situated? Providing the snow isn't too deep in our neck of the woods, will try to get to the day time quiz

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:30 pm

The_Captain
<b>Restaurant/Bar Proprietor</b>

quiz

Postby The_Captain » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi Londoner. Glad you took my advice. Nice to see you on the forum. We'll be doing thre quiz next Wednesday ,weather permitting!! Tony, The Captain.

The_Londoner

Postby The_Londoner » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:34 pm

We are at 4a Tsar Simeon I, by Central Beach from the rail station head up past the Luxor Hotel and it is first on the right, look out for the Union Jack.

GeorgeCoates

Postby GeorgeCoates » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello The_Londoner I am in Bulgaria over Christmas and may well visit your establishment I have sent you a pm

George

The_Londoner

Postby The_Londoner » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:05 pm

I will post opening times and quiz times for after Christmas and in the New Year in Due course

brumski

Postby brumski » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:36 pm

good luck with the quiz's guys, wish i was there!!!!!!

brumski (ron)

sorted

The London Pub Burgas: Quiz Night & Day

Postby sorted » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Thanks for the directions and Map Reference. Will definitely try to make it.

GeorgeCoates

Postby GeorgeCoates » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:08 pm

The_Londoner wrote:I will post opening times and quiz times for after Christmas and in the New Year in Due course

Hi can you reply to my pm as we won't have access to the net once we leave the uk it will be a job and a half keeping 9 of us altogether :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: let alone trying to get on the net :lol: :lol:

George :wink:

Return to “Entertainment”