The London Pub Bourgas: Quiz Night and Day

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

The_Londoner

Postby The_Londoner » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:09 pm

GeorgeCoates wrote:
The_Londoner wrote:I will post opening times and quiz times for after Christmas and in the New Year in Due course

Hi can you reply to my pm as we won't have access to the net once we leave the uk it will be a job and a half keeping 9 of us altogether :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: let alone trying to get on the net :lol: :lol:

George :wink:

Hi email sent

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Having done a Quick Search on the London Pub, this is the nearest I could find perhaps an advanced search might throw up more results, I don't know. :?

However, I seem to recall seeing this place up for sale and now it looks deserted. Anyone any knowledge of this Burgas establishment?

Cheers.

white-knight

Postby white-knight » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Ive been in there a couple of times ....if you travel from the Luxur hotel towards the sea gardens & take a right turning after the money exchange place you will find the pub on the right hand side ...we had a meal in there a couple of years ago ...& it was open this summer & looked quite busy at times.

It was funny the the first time i went in there there was a brit drunk at the bar who asked me if i wanted a fight...he said i looked like i could handle myself ....which i can ...i kindly declined his offer
:lol:

bulldoggeorge
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby bulldoggeorge » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

It's closed or at least it was all last week, no signs of life there at all

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:32 am

It is closed, during its lastest metamorphosis the new "investors" gutted the place for renovation/redesign etc etc and then run out of money (if there was any new money at all) and have moonlighted apparently leaving the place just a shell. You can imagine the owner of the building is not happy. I dont think it will open again. I have more info but its just hearsay so i wont put it on here :wink:
The kiosk at the side does present an opportunity for someone during the summer months ("spirit of burgas" festival for instance) i imagine.

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 pm

The only time I ever tried to visit this establishment, it was Monday Closed Day. I do frequent the place across the road from it and only realised that it was a Brit Pub when 'another' drunk was sat outside of the London singing Football songs!

Off on a tangent, but last night I was out with the Wife and her parents in very nice Karnobat restaurant and there were a group of Brits who I must say behaved excellently and for once, I wanted to congratulate them as usually, I find myself apologising for my fellow countrymen.

For some reason or other, I convinced myself that one member of that party was Mr. Mod himself. I even asked the question and there was NOT much of a denial.

So, Mr. MOD was it YOU? :wink:

Liliana

Postby Liliana » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Moscow_Wolf wrote:For some reason or other, I convinced myself that one member of that party was Mr. Mod himself. I even asked the question and there was NOT much of a denial.

That must've been a bit strange... I always assumed they lived with thier computers in Surrey, England?

Think someone was kidding you there.... :lol: :roll: :wink:

Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Simonita » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Moscow_Wolf wrote:For some reason or other, I convinced myself that one member of that party was Mr. Mod himself. I even asked the question and there was NOT much of a denial.

Naah! Mod never strays far from the 19th Hole of the golf club at the top of the road.

:lol:

Return to “Entertainment”