Varna Day

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
dale21
Super User!
Super User!

Varna Day

Postby dale21 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm

I know that Varna day is on the 15TH of Aug and there are different things going off through out the day but where what and what times does any one know.

Also there is a planned Rock and Pop concert planed in the evening at the entrance to the sea gardens. Any one know the bands playing and start times please . We have family coming over and thought it would make a good trip out.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 am

Just a suggestion dale21 but if you are asking for info you might get more response if the header was more explicit. I bet lots of people looked at it and thought it was someone posting an announcement.
I hope you get some response. Search engines are not throwing up anything relevant to your query. :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am

dale ,there is nothing about the schedule for the day ..that i can find ..yet
Moreto net usually publish it a few days before the event

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Varna day

Postby banjo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:34 pm

I was looking forward to this venue but I am not sure that it will be taking place after reading reply to the question.

If any info springs up let the info be posted on this forum I will be in Varna on that date looking forward to a bit of rocking. :) :) :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:25 pm

it always takes place banjo....they are just not good at advertising for us foreigners...just have to keep looking at the papers etc

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Thanks, Varna girl can you keep us posted it sounds like a good night. :) :) :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DaveyBoy

Varna Day

Postby DaveyBoy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 pm

hi all,

i will also be in Varna then and hope that maybe Hoowster can update us all on the itinery for the day??

Come on Dave, your the man!

cheers

Daveyboy

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Day of Varna will be made in the region "Varnenchik"

CH.: Moreto.net
Radio Varna

Today, August 8, 2011 15:19

Day of Varna - 15 August will be celebrated in the region "Varnenchik" a four-day holiday program, which highlights the district mayor presented to the media. More on Friday at 18.00 in the park to the post office will start a children's party. Athletics race for mayor of the District Cup - on Saturday and velosastezanie - Sunday are among the highlights in the program and both events will start at 9.15 to start the central market district "Varnenchik". At 11:00 on 13 August at the post office will start Motor Show. Three consecutive nights of 13 to 15 August after 19.00 pm on an open stage in the Park concerts are organized. On top holiday - 15 August in 21 hours the park will be a scene for "Piano Bar in the open."

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi Thanks for info I will be in Varna sea gardens on the 15th is this the place for the music. :) :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 am

Schedule of Varna - 15 August

Moreto.net

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 16:30
)
With numerous events will be celebrated the Day of Varna this year. The celebration of the city coincided with the great Christian holiday Assumption. Two iconic churches locals celebrate their wake on 15 August - cathedral monument "St. Assumption "and the Old Church" St. Assumption ", known among locals as" The Little Virgin Mary. " By a decision of the City Council from 1993 Christian Assumption Day is set for holiday. In celebration also includes the divisions of the Navy. In 2011 we celebrate 19 years since the beginning of this tradition. For locals August 15th is a public holiday. festive program for August 15 is as follows:

9:00 - Ceremonial bishop Divine Liturgy and thanksgiving service for the health of residents and guests of Varna will be served in the cathedral "Holy Assumption"
10:30 - Official raising the flag of Varna on the Square "St. Cyril and Methodius"
10:40 - procession will be held on the square "St. Cyril and Methodius
11:15 - Presentation of newly constructed objects of city infrastructure, the construction and repairs are completed on the eve of the Day Varna: - an auxiliary lane at the Southern Blvd breakthrough "Vasil Levski" - the junction of "Tsar Liberator" and "Hristo Smirnenski" - Boulevard "Helena".
13:00 - Opening of the new administration building of the region "Odessos". Street "Stefan Karadja" 30
19.00 - Bogdan Tomov "show for small and large." Scene "shell" Sea Garden
20:00 - Concert featuring Vasil Naidenov, Toni Dimitrova and duet "Riton" Chamber Choir "St. John Chrysostom" conducted Salzitsa Nikolova, Nikolina Chakardakova Nevrokop and Dance Ensemble. Location: Summer Theatre 22.00 - Summer youth concert featuring the band "Agate" Dido and DJ. Square "Anton Novak," the Sea Garden 23.30 - Festive illuminations - first Buna

Return to “Entertainment”