Dobrich New Years Eve Dinner & Dance

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

Candyfrank

Dobrich New Years Eve Dinner & Dance

Postby Candyfrank » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Mr Vanko Ivanov, the owner of the Restaurant Hotel Bulgaria Dobrich and the organizer of the Dobrich Lions Club, has requested for us to introduce and promote his venues.
Planned

New Year Eve Dinner & Dance tickets are now available. We had a great time here 2 years ago, terrific value, 6 course meal with Wine, Rakia, fizzy drinks, and live dance band and numerous cabaret acts. For further information, program, prices, photos etc. please go to our website.

Book early as last year we left it too late and they were fully booked by 10th of December.

In planning
Most of us are aware that most restaurants are closed on Christmas Eve and subject to interest shown arrangements for Christmas Eve Dinner Party will be made. Late revelers can continue the festive in Piano Bar to the early hours. Special hotel rates would be offered on this event. If interested please register on our website

Sunday Dinners
Sunday English Dinners will be offered in the New Year

parkersd
Super User!
Super User!

Postby parkersd » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:35 pm

That's very interesting Candyfrank...but having looked at the website there is no link to a New Years Eve dinner dance. Can you please give more information re: cost etc.
Thank you

Candyfrank

Postby Candyfrank » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:07 pm

parkersd wrote:That's very interesting Candyfrank...but having looked at the website there is no link to a New Years Eve dinner dance. Can you please give more information re: cost etc.
Thank you

If you click on mauve box 'New Year Menu' it should download the menu etc. in to MSWord, which you can save or print. I just tested it and it works but if it not work for you then please PM your email and I will send it to you

dazza
<b>Property Sales/Building Services</b>

Postby dazza » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi my mates were at the Lions Club dinner there last week they raved about it.I am definitely coming along.What music can we expect ?.

Candyfrank

Postby Candyfrank » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:27 pm

dazza wrote:Hi my mates were at the Lions Club dinner there last week they raved about it.I am definitely coming along.What music can we expect ?.

Yes it was a great night on the Lions dinner and dance and so far
55,000 euro for the benefit of the community gathered Lions Club Dobrich. This was announced by the president of the organization's current mandate Atanas Atanasov at the end of the Charity Ball, which took place on Saturday http://lions-dobrich.org/

Back to your question: Normally they play great variety of different kinds of music from Bulgarian folk, Pop music and golden Bulg. & Eng. Sounds and sometimes requested are played. This year a band from Sofia is invited and the owner assured us that there will be an option to request for music.

We have just been advised you should book tickets as soon as possible as not many are left.

Return to “Entertainment”