Software development ?

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

Toma
Super User!
Super User!

Software development ?

Postby Toma » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:14 pm

Hello !
Is there someone from GB, who works in software development industry ?
If yes - I'll be glad to talk/write together about this kind of bussines in England and BG..
Kind regards,
Toma /Varna/.

Malky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malky » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:17 pm

Hi Toma, I've been working on several software projects over the years.

What would you like to know, or do you just want to chat about differences between the countries?

Cheers

Malky

Toma
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Toma » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:33 pm

Malky wrote:Hi Toma, I've been working on several software projects over the years.

What would you like to know, or do you just want to chat about differences between the countries?

Cheers

Malky

Hi Malky !
I'm interesting in outsourcing of the software development in GB - is this way of work is popular in GB ? Now I work like freelancer for a German company for software development in Germany and here in BG...
I know that the prices for software development in EU is very high and many companies preffered programmers from East Europe to do this job because the low price of this job in this region of Europe - with one word outsourcing..Many colleagues from the University work like me - like freelancers for companies from EU, USA, and even from Japan ...If you have interes in this subject - we can talk/write...
I saw that you are from Scothland - I have a friend who worked in Dundy like programmer two years ago...
If you want - you can sent me PM or write me on my email : tomamarinov@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Toma

P.S. -> Excuse me for my not very good English ..>:O((

gushter
Super User!
Super User!

Postby gushter » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:49 pm

Hi Toma!

My wife (who is Bulgarian) works as a computer programmer (software/applications developer) here in UK, but dreams to return to Bulgaria and work as a freelance developer based there. I know she would love to chat to you about such things and what opportunities there are for Bulgarian programmers to find such work and how to find it! She will send you a private message later to establish contact, or you can send me a private message with your e-mail address if you prefer.

Toma
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Toma » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:07 pm

gushter wrote:Hi Toma!

My wife (who is Bulgarian) works as a computer programmer (software/applications developer) here in UK, but dreams to return to Bulgaria and work as a freelance developer based there. I know she would love to chat to you about such things and what opportunities there are for Bulgarian programmers to find such work and how to find it! She will send you a private message later to establish contact, or you can send me a private message with your e-mail address if you prefer.

Hi Gushter /it's a strange nick >:O))) / !
I'll be glad to chat about the things like software development and working like freelancer...My email is : tomamarinov@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Toma

Return to “Business Link”