COMPANY ADDRESS

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

puddycat

COMPANY ADDRESS

Postby puddycat » Mon May 08, 2006 8:01 pm

Just wondering what address people have been using as their company address.

We were told the address had to be in Bulgaria and it was suggested by our lawyer that we used his address. However, when everything was finalised and we had purchased our properties he then asked us for 250 Euros a year to manage our company at his address even though what he would do was very limited and could be done by ourselves and our accountant. He now wants us to go to court to change the address as he is getting no payment. Has anyone else had this experience and how did they go about changing their company address?

Regards

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Mon May 08, 2006 8:08 pm

Hiya Puddycat,
we have to change our company address too, it is registered in Bourgas with a BG who helped us the first time we went, so we also have to change our area of the company registration to make it easier for us, not looking forward to doing it either, so if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
Nikki

DM

Postby DM » Mon May 08, 2006 8:20 pm

When our company was set up the address was set as our property address. Since it is our holiday home this is fine - and there was never any suggestion that it should be something else.

That doesn't solve your problem though - I guess

shadrack
Super User!
Super User!

address

Postby shadrack » Mon May 08, 2006 8:24 pm

hi in the interim period before our house went through we had a sort of
address used by the agents which we had never seen or visited.after the completion of contracts our agents had p.o.a. and now the company is
registered at the house we bought.B.T.W.250 euros sounds extreme its
normally 110 and even thats expensive.rick

saucysal

company change over

Postby saucysal » Mon May 08, 2006 8:34 pm

hi puddycat & dannia, yes the courts have to change the address, last year we were wanting to pay our utility bills, when asking our agent who we brought from, we could not until what they call going to court to change the lots, this has now been done by the company, we paid an all in one price that covered all this amongst other things, it will be interesting to see what they will be charging this year now everything has been done, i was told not to worry, obviously i did being new to it all, not being there permantly, i read on the forum some time, an accountant charges about 25 leva to write nil on your tax form, im sure our neighbour would pay the elec, &water at the village post office, big saving i would say, suppose it all depends how we feel about it ourselves. good luck im sure it will work out sal.

pearltoo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby pearltoo » Mon May 08, 2006 8:35 pm

HI PUDDYCAT AND DANNIA,
THAT MAKES THREE OF US! [ OR MAYBE MORE,BY THE TIME I HAVE POSTED THIS! ]
MY COMPANY WAS REGISTERED TO THE ADDRESS OF A PROPERTY I WAS BUYING LAST YEAR.THE VENDORS WITHDREW FROM THE SALE, AND I PURCHASED ANOTHER HOUSE 2 MONTHS LATER,IN THE SAME REGION.
I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS, COSTS OF SO DOING...OR IF IT IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE JUST LEFT AS IT IS!
REGARDS,
PEARLTOO.

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Mon May 08, 2006 8:53 pm

Your house is your company address, I dont know how much it will cost to change over, but we have just had our company directors name changed and that has cost us 100 euros, we have been in BG for over 10 years so shopped about and this was the cheapest we could find.

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Mon May 08, 2006 8:53 pm

Caroline (Carriemc) is hoping to sort hers out as also registered her company in Bourgas before buying and then bought in Yambol, just like me.
She is out on the 15th for a week, so we will know soon I guess.
Nikki

pearltoo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby pearltoo » Mon May 08, 2006 9:32 pm

HI DANNIA,
I AM ALSO GOING OUT TO BG NEXT SUNDAY,SO WILL GO AND MAKE SOME ENQUIRIES. IN THE MEANTIME I'M HOPING SOMEONE ON THE FORUMS CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION,SO I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND PRECIOUS DAYS DOING MY HEADLESS CHICKEN ACT !! WILL ,OF COURSE ,LET YOU AND PUDDYCAT KNOW WHAT I DISCOVER .
REGARDS,
PEARLTOO

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Mon May 08, 2006 9:50 pm

Great, thanks for that Pearl, and good luck!
Nikki

Return to “Business Link”