company re-registration

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:01 am

Hi Shane
we are going to our solicitor in September to get this done, we need to change the company address anyway as we are registered in Pomorie at the moment.
Nikki

vjay
Super User!
Super User!

Postby vjay » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:01 am

vjay here.

Well l still can't say l know any more now than what l knew when l first asked the question.

The bit that was missing about existing companies is this done for you automatic or do we have to find out how to do it.
This is what l am not sure about.

THE ONLY THING IT SAYS IS THAT IT IS FREE OF CHARGE.

THE PART THAT WAS MISSING ON THE LAST PRINT OUT IS WHAT A LOT OF US WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT.

Unified register for all merchants shall be developed
10/24/2005

“24 Hours” October 24, 2005, page19
Unified register for all merchants shall be developed

1.5 mil. existing companies will be entered free of charge

By Ani Parmaksizyan

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:25 am

My feeling is that this will be done automatically but only if your company is shown as being active, due to the desire to get unused companies off the books. People who have bought houses and then not done anything could find that they have a problem if they have not kept the tax records up to date. HOWEVER this is only my uninformed opinion, and someone needs to ask a solicitor and post what he/she says....

Lee

cazpaul
Super User!
Super User!

company re registration

Postby cazpaul » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:06 pm

I emailed our estate agent about this and they mailed me back stating that they were going to re register all the companies who they set up when buying property on our behalf and we dont have to do anything.

balkankiwi
Super User!
Super User!

Postby balkankiwi » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:55 pm

The objective of the new law is to bring all company registrations under a central agency - the Register Agency - though still within the Ministry of Justice. Last I heard, the bill was still that - proposed legislation. But in any event, it envisages a 2-yr period during which existing companies will be able to register with the new agency free of charge.

witchy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

re registration of company

Postby witchy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 am

Hi,
Does anyone have the web site address so that we can actually do this FREE registration please, I have tried to find it but to no avail as yet.
Thanks

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:57 am

Hi witchy, this may or may not be the lead you need - please read all the comments on that topic before making your own judgement!

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... &start=371

It's also a much more up to date thread about re registration so that's probably the best place to continue to discuss these issues.

:wink: 8)

Return to “Business Link”