re-registering your company

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

paul-alice
Super User!
Super User!

re-registering your company

Postby paul-alice » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:45 pm

Hi all,
i have just been in contact with a lawyer in bg as our company is registered in varna and i would like to transfer it to dobrich, we have been quoted 1000 lev which includes taxes re- registration lawyers fees transport going to court.
Does it sound reasonable, we would be grateful of any info.

Regards Paul & Alice.

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:50 pm

I stand ready to be corrected, but I thought that the changes in the BG law on registering companies, introducing the new central database, means that it either is, or will be very soon, of no importance where in BG your company is registered? I personally would get another lawyer to cross check this!

Sounds a lot to me!

Lee

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:22 pm

Companies in Bulgaria to Register Off-Court
www.novinite.com, 25th March 2006

Companies operating in Bulgaria shall register their businesses at the newly established Registry Agency to replace existing court files.
As of 1 October 2006 all business registration will be moved to the new institution. The unified electronic data base will be connected with the National Revenue Agency.
Under the Law on Commercial Register, a central electronic register is created to enable cheaper and faster business registration. It will also simplify and secure procedures accessible via Internet
The Registry Agency (http://www.registryagency.bg ) will further develop a real estate register and an administrative register to assign a unified identification code (UIC) to every merchant.

No stamp duty will be charged for the re-registration, officials explained.
Companies that have not re-registered by October 1 will be automatically deleted, the law says. Thus an important update of truly operating companies in Bulgaria will be obtained.

Lee

Stinger

Postby Stinger » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:28 pm

How come changing the address will cost euro 500 when this is nearly the price of setting you company up? Friend of mine had the same change and it cost her euro 150. Try with another solicitor.

cazpaul
Super User!
Super User!

company registration

Postby cazpaul » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:07 pm

for this same procedure we have been quoted £150 by our agent but our bulgarian freinds are quoting 180 LEV for same process so my advice is shop around!!

susiepuppet
<b>Property Sales/Management</b>

company tax registration - Burgas district

Postby susiepuppet » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:16 pm

First let me say I dont know if different Regions have different rules!

I bought my 1st house in July 2004 thru` a large BG agency who told me that my `nil` registration company declaration would be done as part of their service!
I then received a telephone call in the spring of the next year (2005) saying that they would now require 200 euro per annum to organise and submit my `non operating` company returns! As this changed the goalposts I said NO! and collected all my files from them!
Next years submission (2006) my accountant was too busy to see me! and as it was the last day of March for company submission (then you are fined) I pulled out all the `proverbial` stops. Bulgarian interpreter / Bulgarian friend - colected forms from tax office (opp. Hotel Bulgaria) we all retired to a hotel lounge; studied the forms and then my Bulgarian friend went off to his own accountant, paid him 20 lev to help to fill in a friends form (who was in UK) We then copied them to mine on `nil` declaration
Feeling pleased I took off, with my Bulgarian friend towards the lovely `Yellow BrickTax Building` opposite the `Hotel Bulgaria` You know the never ending que sytem! Which was overloaded because it was the last day of March for submssion. Chaotic!
NO! MY FRIEND SAID! we will go to the `old` Post Office and submit there! We did! it took a few minutes and a receipt for .55 `stinkys` issued and complete! The downside is that the original agency never submitted my co. accounts for the first year! so now I will probably be fined for non declaration for my first year here! Still waiting to here! this year ok though. Another story from the heart of Bulgaria. x http://www.selloverseasproperty4cash.com/

Trimbug
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Trimbug » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:30 pm

Can anybody clarify the situation regarding a company which was set registered for the purpose of buying a house and land in April of this year - will it have to be re-registered on the new system ?
The company is not trading but is still in existance.

Cheers.

D.

phoenix2b
Super User!
Super User!

Postby phoenix2b » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:53 pm

any up date on this topic?

Chiro

Postby Chiro » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:56 am

So if somone buys land and a house and sets up a company they must re-register this company each year? If this company acquires new assets each year must it re-register or only if the company is inactive? I am a bit confused this is the first I have heard of this.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:26 am

You have to file a tax return every year.

Return to “Business Link”