re-registering your company

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

thelandscapegardener
<b>Property Sales</B>

company re registration

Postby thelandscapegardener » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:41 am

hi chiro
no you dont have to re register your company every year! and no you dont have to re register your company after you add another asset to it!!!

the re registering of companys was due to take place october this year but may be delayed now until either jan 2007 or even as later as october 2007 due to the goverment not having the staff or correct procedures in place to carry out this task.

the idea of the re registration was to have every company on a central register instead of district register held by the courts.
this in turn would help to combat fraud and to get rid of companys that no longer exist :D

thelandscapegardener
<b>Property Sales</B>

re registration of your company

Postby thelandscapegardener » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:49 am

hi all
:D just forgot to ad that it will not cost you anything for your company to be reregistered!!! yippppeeee

and it should be done automaticaly for you by the agency lawer that you bought your property with !!!!

and allso you will be given a two year deadline to re register your company.

so what are you worrying about :D .

sokolohawk
<b>Property Developer</b>

hi

Postby sokolohawk » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:59 am

if you buy new land or houses a copy of the new title deeds must be given to your accountant and when it is time for your tax returns for your inactive or active company they are added to the tax returns document

regards Sokolohawk

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:48 am

And the system for re-registration is not yet up and running, been put back to beginning or even later of next year.

Lee

Chiro

Postby Chiro » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:06 pm

Ok so re-registering is not a problem for the moment. But even just to own a house and land you must file a tax return each year even if you are not generating any income? I guess this is the "company" aspect of owning property in Bulgaria? I was not aware of this fact. I assume that most agents that you purchase from would assist with accountancy etc.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:11 pm

The owner of the company - even a dormant one - should lodge a tax return. In the case of a dormant company it is a nil return. Do NOT assume that your agent lawyer or accountant will do it automatically.

phoenix2b
Super User!
Super User!

Postby phoenix2b » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:00 pm

Just dont want to fall foul of any Laws-especially the threat of the company being closed if it is not reregistered onto the data base-I used a solicitor to purchase and she was unaware we had to registar accounts each year.where did you hear that it was being postponed? Is there somewhere I should be checking for this stuff? Thanks thou for replying-kareena

hoover
Super User!
Super User!

Postby hoover » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:58 pm

AS OF 1ST OF JAN 2007 HOW LONG CAN WE STAY IN BG AND DO WE NEED THE COMPAMY
michael121971@lycos.co.uk

dylan_advisor
<b>Lawyer</b>

Postby dylan_advisor » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:00 pm

the only think you have to do in this case is to:
- change the business address of your company
- the stamp of the company
- there is no need to change anything else cos
the structure and the type of company is the same/ probably ltd. i suppose/
- if you want to transform to joint -venture or insurance-company thats another story

think then you act!

martymun

HELP!

Postby martymun » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi I just wondered how Paul & Alice got on with re-registering their company?
I have the same problem - I bought land near Bansko and am now in the proces of moving out here. I have just found out asking requesting all my documents that the solicitor's head office is in Varna - so that is where they registered the company and gave the company a Varna address!
I want to buy a car in the company but have been told i will have to drive it to Varna in order to register it. I don't really fancy the 600km + drive so can anyone give me any advice at all?
Thank you!

Return to “Business Link”