re-registering your company

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

witchy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

re registration link

Postby witchy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi, Just thought some of you might have seen this link for re registration, would like any advice on this link or help as to it's authenticity
info@re-registration.com cost is 110 Euro
Thanks.

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Re: re registration link

Postby MOD » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 pm

witchy wrote:Hi, Just thought some of you might have seen this link for re registration, would like any advice on this link or help as to it's authenticity
info@re-registration.com cost is 110 Euro
Thanks.

Hi witchy, we know nothing about this company but a Google search gives their website here:
http://re-registration.com/

Their 'Start Now' page reveals their full business details, including their company name of Sivani OOD. Another Google search on this comes up with nothing of any significance.

We very much doubt this is anything officially connected to the Bulgarian authority's re registration system as there is no mention of any afiliation; more likely that it is just another firm offering the service of re registering your company - for a fee of course! :wink:

Mod 8)

annvlas

Postby annvlas » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Well what is the deadline date of the legal requirement to re-register your company?
What are the consequences if you do not?

kazz
<b>Country Advisor/Property Finder</b>

Postby kazz » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 pm

I'm fairly sure the answer is on these pages somewhere but I can understand you not wanting to search for it given how long the threads get!
deadline: 31.12.2010
Consequences: Reversion of company assets to the state

I don't know the process by which this would happen or if you could then claim them back.

On the whole it's probably worthe leaving this till next year as once it's done you have to pay a state fee to submit your company financial report. The fee is the same if you're submitting one year or three (at present anyway!)

annvlas

Postby annvlas » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks for reply Kass,
There have been so many different dates given for deadline.

annvlas

Postby annvlas » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:47 am

Hi,
Would you need to give power of attorney to reregister your company if you are not in Bg?

Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Simonita » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:31 am

annvlas wrote:Would you need to give power of attorney to reregister your company if you are not in Bg?

Yes. The POA should be strictly limited in duration and in the powers enabled. For example the POA should be for "representing XXX Ltd at YYY court for the purpose of company re-registration". The POA will need to be notarised, and a reputable notary would want to see an independent translator as well as you and your agent when the notarisation takes place so that he/she is clear that you know what has been done.

In short then, the POA will enable you to get the re-registration done when you are not in BG, but you will need to be in BG to get the POA set up properly and safely.

annvlas

Postby annvlas » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 am

Thank for reply, do you know the deadline for reregistering.

annvlas

Postby annvlas » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am

Sorry Kass as confirmed the date as 31/12/2010

shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Simonita wrote:
annvlas wrote:Would you need to give power of attorney to reregister your company if you are not in Bg?

Yes. The POA should be strictly limited in duration and in the powers enabled. For example the POA should be for "representing XXX Ltd at YYY court for the purpose of company re-registration". The POA will need to be notarised, and a reputable notary would want to see an independent translator as well as you and your agent when the notarisation takes place so that he/she is clear that you know what has been done.

In short then, the POA will enable you to get the re-registration done when you are not in BG, but you will need to be in BG to get the POA set up properly and safely.

In theory, sound advice, in practise, it doesn't always work and I speak from a very bad experience. I pick up on your posting with reference to a reputable notary and translator, Quote- when the notarisation takes place so that he/she is clear that you know what has been done unquote. I can't emphasise this to much, it is so important to tie up every little loop hole and make sure that you have any Bulgarian hard copy documents translated into English. Don't get conned like I did :(
Good luck

Return to “Business Link”