the best cat/pet food at much cheaper prices. please read.

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

missbeans

the best cat/pet food at much cheaper prices. please read.

Postby missbeans » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:16 pm

to all animal owners, I hope this is legal! as a reg. animal rescue person I can get THE BEST (but I do not want to put company names on here) pet food, its also the most expensive but I get it half price, and am arranging animal lovers and indeed asking here for anyone driving to bg to work with me on transporting however many bags possible to bg, where it is more expensive than uk and ireland. example: one ten kilo bag bg (at vets or shops) 130 to 140 lev. I get for 85 lev per 10k bag. a huge saving. I do not work for the company nor put anything on the price its sold to me at. even if somebody is coming in a vehicle with room for one bag (they are not that big), then its a help to maintain the health of our four legged friends. just trying to pass on the saving to animal lovers. hope I am not now in trouble with MR BG PET SHOP OWNER. thank you for looking.

millomgirl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby millomgirl » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 pm

I would be interested to know what brand of food this is, as 140 leva does seem very expensive for a 10kg bag, even in BG.

johnbaz
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby johnbaz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:32 pm

I think half of 140 is 70 and half of 130 would be 65 . 85x2=170 Thanks John

missbeans

cheaper price pet food

Postby missbeans » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:49 pm

hi johnbaz, I do get mixed up with the pounds to euros to lev thing, as I am in ireland we use euros. I have not processed my order yet, and the prices (70 or 85) depend on wether I am to be charged vat or not, they are going to try to let me off that. but the whole point being, I will only be passing it on at whatever the exact price is that I am paying. just in case anyone thinks (and some undoubtedly will) that I am trying to make...oh......ten lev by hauling 50 kilos of cat food 3000 kilo :lol: meters......erm, well, that would make me at least not "normal" !!

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:00 pm

WHAT is going on here. ?

missbeans

cheaper pet food

Postby missbeans » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 pm

what is going on? did you read the post? is it not obvious? just trying to help people out with their pet food bills! everytime myself or a freind or a willing party drives to bulgaria I will attempt to transport this exceptionally good food to folks there who may not be able to afford the retail price in bg, as I clearly stated, I GET IT HALF PRICE AS A REGISTERED ANIMAL RESCUE PERSON with a wonderful and helpfull company who just happen to manufacture the best (in my opinion) pet food in the world. but of course, this reduction is not available to me in bg, so whenever I come back to see mum in hospital, i thought I would stock up and bring it back for people. now, can you find anything to critisize in this? or for that matter, can anyone? go on, I am sure you can find something to have a go at me about if you really try! :D

johnbaz
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby johnbaz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi miss bean if this is hills you can get it for 130 leva here 80 euro would be about 160 leva . thank john

johnbaz
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby johnbaz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 pm

As well as that it will cost you money in fuel . to bring it over .because of the weight . I know you are a nice person but this will cost you money . John

Norman-D-Beeches
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Norman-D-Beeches » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:03 pm

My husband normally does the posting on here, but, as I do the shopping, I have to say that I am astounded that anybody pays this kind of money for pet food.
Our 3 dogs are doing wonderfully on Billa dog food which costs 15 leva per 10 kilo bag.
Bernie. :D

Shep
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Hey Up

Postby Shep » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Here Here Bernie,, Billa's is good stuff

We always used "skinners field & trial" when we were in the UK it was £13.00 for 15 kilo's when we left. We lost our snauzer at 14,our chinese crested is 14 now (still chasing cats) and have had hardly any problems healthwise. I think that a lot of stuff is massively overpriced to pay for the marketing and of course pet owners that want "the best" for their beloved pets. I think the Billa stuff is very good but I still wish I could get my skinners ! Sorry Missbean, I'm not knocking your good intent but it does seem very expensive to me.
A T V B
Shep
PS.... I eat nothing else lol

Return to “Business Link”