the best cat/pet food at much cheaper prices. please read.

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

Norman-D-Beeches
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Norman-D-Beeches » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Shep.

lolol

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:08 pm

We recently sourced for another Brit living here Royal Canin cat food for cats with kidney problems, a big sack for 87 leva delivered price. Most cat and dog food can be sourced here if you ask at a good vets surgery.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 pm

14 Leva a Kilo for catfood ?

johnbaz
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby johnbaz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Yeh Scot only when i can not get the expensive stuff .

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Missbeans
me thinks you are a bit sensitive. Lighten up. Good for you doing such sterling work for the poverty stricken dog and cat owners in Bulgaria. Don,t see myself whats wrong with how the villagers feed thier mutts....half a loaf every other day with some brackish water on a Friday seem fine to me.

Shep
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Hey Up

Postby Shep » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Hey Johnbaz

Do you still feed yours on the Baluga Caviar or have the gone off it now. Mine are very fortunate in that the get super dried cat food,pasta,bread leftovers,voles small mice and the occasional lizard. Oh and an odd moth or beetle. I had to stop the poached salmon it brought them out in a rash lol.
A T B
Shep (Get Dooown)

Villyman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Villyman » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Well I cannot believe anyone here would pay more than 14leva for a 15kg bag of dog or even cat food!

Our two dogs (village dogs) will eat anything offered to them including left over curry, chilli, chicken bones (yes I know that in Britain you would not feed your dogs chicken bones) but our two mutts seems to thrive on the most weirdest of diets! 8O :roll: Mind you the dog is very fond of toast with marmalade. The bitch only likes her toast with butter!

Memsahib

Shep
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Hey Up

Postby Shep » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Hey Villiman

Where are you gettin that from please ? cheapest we can get is 28 lev for 20 kgs or the billa one at 15 lev for 10 kgs..... Ours will eat anything and seem to thrive on it lol.
A T B
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Shep

johnbaz
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby johnbaz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Not my dog couldn't catch a cold . She has some American food it costs 81 leva for 15 kilo . she likes it with raw eggs or proper milk , and sometimes oxo . She is a shnauzer only a pup and the best dog i have ever had . My vet said it was the best for her so i took his advice .

Return to “Business Link”