the best cat/pet food at much cheaper prices. please read.

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 am

We have 4 dogs, also 1 in rehab from Sofia (we foster) and 2 street urchins. All get raw meat at around 1lv a kilo. Raw meat is what dogs are designed to eat, not bl**dy biscuits of any kind. Biscuits are for dunkin in tea.

missbeans

pet food

Postby missbeans » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:19 am

I know its hard for some of you to contain your indignation re the atrocity of my feeding my CATS a different food than you would choose, but can we from now on just get posts from persons who have something positive to say or actually need the bit of help I am trying to offer? go and stand on a box in the village square and have a rave about it if you want, but really, have you nothing better to do?
what was that? you don't? oh I see........poor you.

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Do what ! I, like a few others here are just adding comments that there are cheaper alternatives to feeding your pet, even healthier. 8.50lvs a kilo, thats more than pork, beef, chicken and even fish. Cats are obligate carnivores (meaning they MUST eat a raw meat based diet to be healthy).

As a registered charity then SURELY you must be tight for money and looking at all ways at saving a penny. Raw meat is better for the animals and much much cheaper than 8.50lvs a kilo. I don't understand your philosophy of feeding animals this type of food at this price ?

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:45 pm

brianj is right
People in Western societies have been brainwashed by all these ads on TV. Now there IS a conspiracy !

johnbaz
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby johnbaz » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Dear oh dear it was my vet that told me what the dog should eat should i have him struck off .

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:20 pm

The average UK vet gets paid by both the crappy pet food manufacturers and the pharmacutical companies to sell their products. They can, and do, provide a large proportion of a vets income. So of course they will promote what is best for their pocket, not their patients who by the way are happy to pay £100 for a vaccination whereas the same vaccination here is about £1.

Shep
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

OI Stop IT !!

Postby Shep » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Oi You lot
Stop it ! There has been another major thread running along side of this one. It was about the rescue of a brit couple who were on there way here. It was a proper rescue story with a happy ending and it was a credit to the bulldog spirit ! This thread has turned into yet another slanging match between brits. We are all entitled to our opinions but cmon,this is getting ridiculous. F F S stick together ! we have enough problems in a foreign land without getting at each other. Wake up smell the coffee! we are brits abroad and should be helping each other not nobbling all the time. Its a good job we ain't all the same ! Cmon give it a break ! It's about pet food ! not life or death !
OK OK I'll get me coat and hat and whippet and ferret.
Play nicely we're all in it together
A T B
Shep

Return to “Business Link”