Business ideas/Manuals

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

CBB47

Business ideas/Manuals

Postby CBB47 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm

I am considering the creation of a website from which it will be possible to buy and download books designed to help people looking to start up in business for themselves.

Would this be of interest to forum members looking for additional income?

theweeton
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: Business ides/Manuals

Postby theweeton » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:23 pm

CBB47 wrote: books designed to help people looking to start up in business for themselves.

Are these buisiness start up in general ie uk/usa titles or are they Bulgaian specific

CBB47

Business ideas

Postby CBB47 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:22 pm

These are written in English and intended for the UK/USA market.
The first website (with dollar prices) is already up and running. This is promoting the title "Secrets of Hugely Profitable Business Ideas".

tandt
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tandt » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:47 pm

I think most Brits have realised that these 'self help / business / get rich quick' type things are a load of tosh. How about having them translated into Bulgarian - maybe they will fall for it, as they probably haven't been bombarded with this stuff yet ?
Trev.

gremlinuk
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby gremlinuk » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Last edited by gremlinuk on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CBB47

Business Ideas/Manuals

Postby CBB47 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:22 pm

I guess that people will be expecting me to say that these books are not "a load of tosh" which is obviously my opinion - but from the responses (and lack of them) I think it would be safe for me to assume that they are NOT of interest! .........and I won't be getting them translated, either. Thanks anyway!

construction_help

idea

Postby construction_help » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:55 pm

tandt wrote:I think most Brits have realised that these 'self help / business / get rich quick' type things are a load of tosh. How about having them translated into Bulgarian - maybe they will fall for it, as they probably haven't been bombarded with this stuff yet ?
Trev.

Hi i think that the english wont go for it i've tryed many of these ideas and afraid i agree with the quote above.

But yes maybe a good idea and get them translated into bulgarian, maybe they will go for it :wink:

Good luck with what you decide

Return to “Business Link”