Info on Accountants

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
Posts: 9
Location: Finland

Postby Hanna » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:39 pm

Update :D ;

I refused to settle for this situation, so I called one of the lawyers listed on the British Embassy´s website. This one;
10. Mrs. Maria Boneva
Specialist in immigration, commercial, contract, tax, family and estate law. English spoken.
Address: 3, Parchevich St., Varna
Tel: (052) 605 006; (087) 665 884

They referred me to an accountant (with the same last name) , who was very helpful, spoke perfect english and agreed to do the tax return in this short amount of time! For 300 leva, thats approx. 150 euro, NOT 350!. It was all done in time, even though it took a while for them to reach my lawyer. They also had to get papers from another city from the agency who sold me my properties, that I had been under the impression my lawyer had already fetched. All in all they did a great job, explained the procedure, coped with the difficult lawyer, and answered my emails immediately.

Long live the Queen! ..and her websites 8O :D :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!
Posts: 48
Location: nottinghamshire/Oryahovets

Postby tigriff » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:29 pm

Can anybody help me with my query?
Have just had an e-mail from property company who sold me our house asking me if I want to use their accountancy service to, I quote, 'take care of company issues because there are some declarations that need to be submitted regularly during the year' :?
I thought you only had to submit your accounts once a year :?

Return to “Business Link”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests