Leisure/Tourism businesses in Yambol/Elhovo Area

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

carriemc
<b>Rental Agent</b>

Leisure/Tourism businesses in Yambol/Elhovo Area

Postby carriemc » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:06 am

I am trying to promote the idea of a Yambol/Elhovo Owners Cooperative.

As part of this I would be interested in hearing from anyone in this area who already owns or is planning to set up a tourist or leisure related business in the area.

If you are involved in this kind of business or are planning to set something up please get in touch.

I would also like to hear from anyone with villas or apartments to rent in this area.

domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:54 pm

Hi Caroline,

I am thinking of renting my villa, but long term i am looking at linking it to angling tourism, but thats were things get very difficult. :roll: the cost of leasing lakes and then having night watchmen, and no sign of grants to assist with small tourist development projects, the whole angling tourism thing as had to go on the back burner for now. :cry:

Domino :wink:

islavision
Super User!
Super User!

Postby islavision » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:59 pm

I am interested in this, my biz plan is connected with tourism in the loosest of ways. Nothing to do with real estate. Need to do a feasibility study first.

isla

carriemc
<b>Rental Agent</b>

Postby carriemc » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:37 pm

Dom (no longer of this site unfortunately!) and I are trying to put together a scheme to offer coarse fishing holidays in Bulgaria.

We would be very interested in talking to anyone else who either has or is thinking of setting up a 'outdoorsy' type business in this area.

Caroline

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:51 pm

We have organized fishing trips for a number of years to lakes in the Burges area, they include all rods and equipment needed also even umbrella's not for the rain but the sun. If anyone wants more info PM me

Return to “Business Link”