Survived 2 years in BG

Living in Bulgaria and arranging a local event? Announce and discuss them here!

Moderator: Moderator

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:59 am

Hi Oldtimer....yea still here but really part timers now.....have decided to go home for most of Winter.....nothing to do with cold....as we always knew we go back because we never got used to missing grandchildren. So once we spend a few months in Ireland we are more than ready to come back....especially for the fantastic summers. Spent July and August in Ireland...only daughter was graduating from Uni in July and then getting married in August so that was a wonderful time to be at home......funny when we are here in Bulgaria, Ireland is home and when in Ireland, Bulgaria is home.
The dog...?....well we drove her to Ireland las October and she is now living with our daughters many other dogs, goats, donkeys, horses and ducks. Her being there makes it easier for us to travel back and forward.
We,ve had wonderful times here, frustrating at times, maddening at times but its been fantastic and we are so glad we did it. Hopefully health permitting we,ll have many more years to enjoy it.

What of Bobafett.....have,nt saw him on in ages....see his last post was Feb 2009.....anyone know if he is still around. ?

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:33 am

What of Bobafett.....have,nt saw him on in ages....see his last post was Feb 2009.....anyone know if he is still around. ?

Bobafett misbehaved but later became white-knight, on a second-chance membership! :wink:

Mod 8)

white-knight

Postby white-knight » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm

MOD wrote:

Bobafett misbehaved but later became white-knight, on a second-chance membership! :wink:

Mod 8)

Everyone deserves a "second chance"..... :) ....thanks MOD.

Aint no misbehavein anymore ...better things to do with my time now im in BG full time . :wink:

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:45 pm

White-Knight/Bobafett

delighted you are still with us.....and of course everyone deserves a second chance... :wink: ....but don,t some people take these oul Forums too seriously. ? :roll:

white-knight

Postby white-knight » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Tiarnan wrote:White-Knight/Bobafett

delighted you are still with us.....and of course everyone deserves a second chance... :wink: ....but don,t some people take these oul Forums too seriously. ? :roll:

Thank you Tiarnan.

as for the forum question ....no comment ...lol.

I dont do forums & comments as much as i used to do like back in the old days ....but i still pop in daily....just to check up on you guys & gals. 8)

Return to “Ex-Pat Forum - including details of any Car Boot, Tabletop or Craft Sales”