TABLE TOP SALE KRANEVO

Living in Bulgaria and arranging a local event? Announce and discuss them here!

Moderator: Moderator

Grimsbymick
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Directions for table top sale at Elios bar Kranevo

Postby Grimsbymick » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 am

Hi Trudyw,
Directions for the table top sale are as follows;-

Directions approaching from Albena roundabout;- Once entering Kranevo take the 1st left after the petrol station which will be located on your right, carry on straight down this road until you see the little white church, Elios bar is located to the left just in front of the church. If you are approaching from Varna then follow the road straight ahead all the way down from Kranevo Hill until you see the petrol station on the left, take a right turn prior to reaching the petrol station then follow directions as above towards the church.

Hope to see you there

Regards
Michaela and all at Elios bar

Trudyw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Trudyw » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Fab our house is on Volga St which is the one below the petrol station so you are very close

Grimsbymick

Table Top Sale this Saturday at Elios Bar Kranevo

Postby Grimsbymick » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi all,
Table top time again, This coming Saturday is the table top sale at the Elios bar Kranevo near Albena.

Sale will start at 11 a.m till around 1p.m any new sellers wanting a pitch please contact Michaela via p.m or call on 0879 627571.

New sellers have confirmed their spaces for this sale, so why not come along and have a look.

To all new sellers, please be aware that pitches are allocated on a permanent basis to be fair to regular sellers, so please could you check with me before setting up your pitch so as not to cause any problems with other sellers, also we have the backing for this sale of the mayor and the police so we have to be considerate when parking, if not sure of where to park, just ask and i will let you know.

Look forward to seeing old and new faces

Regards

Grimsbymick

Table Top Sale this Saturday at Elios Bar Kranevo

Postby Grimsbymick » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi all,
Table top time again, This coming Saturday is the table top sale at the Elios bar Kranevo near Albena.

Sale will start at 11 a.m till around 1p.m any new sellers wanting a pitch please contact Michaela via p.m or call on 0879 627571.

To all new sellers, please be aware that pitches are allocated on a permanent basis to be fair to regular sellers, so please could you check with me before setting up your pitch so as not to cause any problems with other sellers, also we have the backing for this sale of the mayor and the police so we have to be considerate when parking, if not sure of where to park, just ask and i will let you know.

Regards

PEPAGIRL
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

boot

Postby PEPAGIRL » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm

First time at a boot sale here in bg yesterday, very much worth the trip...all your english goodies..yummmmyy

Grimsbymick

Saturday Table top sale Elios Bar Kranevo

Postby Grimsbymick » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:55 am

Hi all,
Table top time again, This coming Saturday(the last Saturday of the month) is the table top sale at the Elios bar Kranevo near Albena.

Regards

Grimsbymick

TABLE TOP SALE KRANEVO THIS SATURDAY

Postby Grimsbymick » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:39 am

Hi all,
Table top time again, This coming Saturday(the last Saturday of the month) is the table top sale at the Elios bar Kranevo near Albena.

Sale will start at 11 a.m till around 1p.m any new sellers, wanting a pitch please contact Michaela via p.m or call on 0879 627571.

Regards

Grimsbymick

Xmas special at the Elios bar Kranevo Thursday 15th December

Postby Grimsbymick » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi All,
Just a reminder that this Thursday the 15th of December is the final Table top sale of the year at the Elios bar in Kranevo. (Day and date have been changed due to christmas)

As a one off special the Elios bar is doing an xmas special of;- Roast pork, apple sauce and stuffing sandwich, with tea or coffee and a mince pie.
For the special price of only 5 Leva.

Why not pop along and pick up all your last minute xmas bits n pieces and take advantage of this brilliant offer.

Look forward to seeing you all, if you are unable to make it, Myself and all at Elios bar would like to say thankyou for all your support over the past year and wish you all the very best for christmas and 2012

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:36 am

Tendu added:
Pam & Lance. Stogursey Crafts

Pam & Lance will be at Elios Bar Kranevo on Thursday 15th December selling christmas gifts, hand made & hand painted ceramics and watercolour prints all produced by us also christmas & birthday cards, gift packs plus ceramic christmas tree decorations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TABLE TOP VENUE HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD TO THE 15TH AND WILL NOT BE HELD ON THE LAST SATERDAY OF THE MONTH THIS MONTH.[/b]
See you there.

Return to “Ex-Pat Forum - including details of any Car Boot, Tabletop or Craft Sales”