TABLE TOP SALE KRANEVO

Living in Bulgaria and arranging a local event? Announce and discuss them here!

Moderator: Moderator

Grimsbymick
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Re;- Kranevo Table Top Sale

Postby Grimsbymick » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm

A big thankyou to both sellers and buyers that came to the second table top sale at Elios bar.

Unfortunately due to the very hot weather some sellers cancelled at short notice but have since confirmed they will be attending the next sale in August.

Any new sellers please contact Michaela on 0897 866187 or p.m me to book a pitch, all sellers who attended the July sale will automatically be allocated the same pitch unless alternative arrangements have been previously made with myself. This should hopefully avoid any frustrations on the day. If you do not wish to attend the August sale please contact me and your pitch will be re-allocated.

Many thanks to all who supported the sale and we look forward to the August sale.

A list of confirmed sellers, some new! will follow shortly.

Regards
Michaela and all at Elios Bar

Grimsbymick

Re;- August sale

Postby Grimsbymick » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Hi,
Just an update to let you all know that we now have more sellers confirmed for Elios Bar's 28th August table top sale in Kranevo,
sellers confirmed so far are;-

Michaela -Chocolates, sweets and toiletries
Jo and Rick- english food
Norman - Greetings cards
Chavdar & villy -Plants and petfoods
Andy and Jane- Frozen/chilled meat products
Weston foods- english foods and frozen goods
Steph - 2nd hand goods
Sue-Books 'n' things
Jeanette- Plaques and barometers
Celia - 2nd hand goods
Coral - Shakespeare books
Linda - 2nd hand goods
Jane & Kath - Bric a Brac and 2nd hand clothes
Nicky and Bill - Woodwork and 2nd hand goods
Eddie and Janette - Jewellery and Indian meals
Nina -Swimming pool supplies

If there are any further sellers out there who would require a pitch, please contact Michaela on 0897 866187 or p.m me, also if there are any sellers who are unable to make it please can you let me know so that pitches can be organised.

Elios bar will also be doing a Large table top special breakfast including tea/coffee and 2 toast 10 Leva, also bacon or sausage sandwiches available until 1p.m followed by a 8 leva curry special after 1 p.m.

For any one looking to visit the sale it will be open from 11a.m till 1p.m.
Directions approaching from Albena roundabout;- Once entering Kranevo take the 1st left after the petrol station which will be located on your right, carry on straight down this road until you see the little white church, Elios bar is located directly in front of the church. If you are approaching from Varna then follow the road straight ahead all the way down from Kranevo Hill until you see the petrol station on the left, take a right turn prior to reaching the petrol station then follow directions as above towards the church.

Reminder to all, plans still been put together for a christmas fair, any suggestions welcome.
Ideas so far are Christmas carolling competition probably will make this a village vs village / bar vs bar comp(traditional versions or funny revamped versions preferred) what better reason to get together down your local to practice!!!!!, also fancy dress competition. prizes available for both.

Also accommodation will be available for those who wish to travel through for the evenings events, including bonfire / barbecue and roast pig / mulled wine / carols /mince pies etc and maybe the odd Kamenitza!!!

Anyone wishing to be involved, any ideas or to enter a carolling team please get in touch on 0897 866187

Look forward to seeing old and new faces
from Michaela and all at Elios bar
Last edited by Grimsbymick on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grimsbymick

re ; - new contact number

Postby Grimsbymick » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi to all,
Just to inform sellers and buyers alike that my contact number has now changed and i will now be available on the following number ;- 0879 627571

The response for this sale has been very good with new sellers booked, so why not pop along for a browse and maybe the odd bargain.

Any one wishing to book a pitch for this Saturday, please contact me via phone or p.m me.
Alternatively any sellers who are unable to attend please contact me so your pitch may be re-allocated.

Look forward to seeing old and new faces
regards
Michaela

freddie

Postby freddie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm

:D just to say what a great day we had at your carboot,and a very profitable one too.thanks michaela xxx steph : :wink:

Grimsbymick

Postby Grimsbymick » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi Steph,
Glad you had a good day, it was nice to see you and Fred and the fact that you made a few lev has got to be a good thing.

I look forward to seeing you both at your sale on Friday and having another enjoyable day as usual.

Take care
Love
Michaela

hawkeye

Table top

Postby hawkeye » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Have I missed something here? Where /what is next Friday? I can't see anything on the calndar of events either.

Hawkeye

Grimsbymick

Postby Grimsbymick » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:53 am

Hi Hawkeye,
Sorry i should have put more details.On the first Friday of the month there is a table top sale in the village of Tsarichino, which is located off the top road between Balchik and Kavarna, it is held by Steph and Fred in the grounds of their house which is located on the main road through Tsarichino, if you are travelling through from Balchik then it is located on the right hand side towards the end of the village, it is hard to miss as there are always lots of cars and vans parked nearby, you can read any info by looking under Ex pat forum, and the post Balchik area craft and table top sale posted by Freddie.

Hope this clarifies things for you, and hopefully see you there.

Regards
Michaela

Grimsbymick

Re;- Septembers Table Top sale

Postby Grimsbymick » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi all,
Just to inform all Customers old and new that attend the Table top sale at Elios bar in Kranevo, that the next sale will take place this Saturday from 11 a.m till 1p.m.

All sellers who attended last time will be there, unless anyone cancels from now till then.
Any sellers who did not turn up last time and did not cancel, could you please re-book your pitch, if you wish to sell at this sale.

Any new sellers who wish to book a pitch, please contact me via the usual ways, p.m, tel or e-mail, details on previous posts.

Remember Elios bars table top large english breakfast special available for only 10 leva until 1p.m

Look forward to seeing old and new faces on Saturday

Regards
Michaela and all at Elios bar
Last edited by Grimsbymick on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grimsbymick

RE;- A BIG THANKYOU

Postby Grimsbymick » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi to all buyers and sellers who attended the sale today, would just like to say a big thankyou on behalf of Elios bar and myself for the continued support that you continue to give.
It was nice to see new faces today and we hope you enjoyed yourselves and managed to pick up a few of your favourite goods.

I have been assured by some of the sellers who could not make it today that they will be there for the next sale in October.

So here is to an even better sale in October.

Thanks again
Michaela and all at Elios bar

Feline7

Postby Feline7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 am

Hi, is it Tabletop time again down at Elios Bar this Saturday 30th October? Thanks

Return to “Ex-Pat Forum - including details of any Car Boot, Tabletop or Craft Sales”