english breakfast now being served in General Inzovo

Living in Bulgaria and arranging a local event? Announce and discuss them here!

Moderator: Moderator

amron
Super User!
Super User!

english breakfast now being served in General Inzovo

Postby amron » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 am

Every other sunday to the malomir car boot at "the park" in Inzovo which is a lovely setting/restuarant they are serving an english breakfast for 7 leva. It has english bacon and sausages included, around 10.30am.
The owner has said that whilst there are free tables at the bottom of the restuarant people can set up for free and have a table top sale or park in the car park and have a car boot.
In either case the breaky is good!

carriemc
<b>Rental Agent</b>

Postby carriemc » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 am

I look forward to sampling it the next time I am in Bulgaria! I noticed on my last trip that the food in the restaurant in the park was much better than it used to be.

The only disappointment was that the the opening hours have been shortened substantially.

The restaurant is in a lovely spot.

Caroline

jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 am

sounds good to me!

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Thats a good idea about the car boot!
The restaurant is definitely a great place to eat, hope that this will prove popular and the hours will be extended again, especially over the summer months.
Thanks for posting this :P

amron
Super User!
Super User!

food at he park

Postby amron » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 am

Its a 6 months trail and we are hoping to get sunday lunches and even christmas dinner.. lots of training days ahead i think.
I like that they are trying.

most wednesday at 8pm too, making an effort to keep going in this horrid weather

Nurseracer

Postby Nurseracer » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 pm

If coming from Malomir onto the Tenevo road could you give directions please. Not familiar with Gen Inznovo except that the turn is opposite Palfinger. Would be nice to have somewhere closer than Dobrich for Xmas dinner and a change of scenery from Elhovo. OPening hours,name of restaurant , etc would be welcome. Thanks

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Nurseracer wrote:If coming from Malomir onto the Tenevo road could you give directions please. Not familiar with Gen Inznovo except that the turn is opposite Palfinger. Would be nice to have somewhere closer than Dobrich for Xmas dinner and a change of scenery from Elhovo. OPening hours,name of restaurant , etc would be welcome. Thanks

You might find it easier coming through Krumevo, but I will answer your question. When passing the large agricultural plant and well before Tenevo, take the turning to your left crossing over some disused factory railway line. This used to an awful road, but I am told that it has now been resurfaced. Continue on that road until you reach Gen. Inzovo and then turn left in the Krumevo direction. Now, before you reach the bend with a shop on it and the bridge where the old Banya is, there is a turning to the right which is a residential road, you go right to the bottom and turn left and The Park restaurant is at the end by some very large barrels. Unless things have changed then, the only advertising for the restaurant is at the bottom of this residential road.

I hope this venture works out well for Konstantin and Emil. I used to frequent the place often when I lived in the village and Emil's wife was working there, but it seemed to dip in quality after she moved on. Chicken livers was my favourite food choice in there, but I used to get a good sausage, egg and chips knocked up for me too back then. :wink:

amron
Super User!
Super User!

the park restuarant

Postby amron » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:37 pm

The tenevo road has now been resurfaced very well done too, except that they havent done it all , what a shame.
Agree with moscow that the tenavo road comes to a T junction, take a left at the junction and the any of the 2 immediate right turnings takes you into the estate, you think you are going nowhere. then head left at the bottom of the estate.

if you have google earth here is the grid reference 26°25'53.99"E
42°19'6.97"N

Nurseracer

Postby Nurseracer » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Any idea of opening/closing times?
Would be lovely to go for a change as so close to Malomir.
Like to give all businesses a try.. Who knows,may find the Holy Grail !!

amron
Super User!
Super User!

Postby amron » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:37 pm

sorry for the delay not been on for a few days...
They are open for breakfast at 10.30am in the morning.. tell a lie, they are open earlier as we saw 2 bulgarian ladies in having coffee two weeks ago. we go at 10.30am. Table top is inside in cold weather and outside if you have a car boot full. It will be slow to start until word gets around but at least we will all be warm and dry.
Have strawberry plants and cherry toms free if anyone wants them.

Its in the morning he is cooking so hope to see you there if you get this on time.

Its all english bacon, beans etc bulgarian eggs!
Hope you can support them
see you there
Ps its on your right as you travel away from Yambol towards Krumovo, go onto the estate and head left at the bottom

Return to “Ex-Pat Forum - including details of any Car Boot, Tabletop or Craft Sales”