english breakfast now being served in General Inzovo

Living in Bulgaria and arranging a local event? Announce and discuss them here!

Moderator: Moderator

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:12 am

Totally agree Amron,
Although I have to admit we don't frequent the restaurant as much as we would like, we still believe it's an asset to our village and being 20kms away from Yambol it's very convenient for the surrounding villages too.

Konstantin will there be a New Year party there this year? as the ones we have been to have always been brilliant!

Nikki

amron
Super User!
Super User!

new years party?

Postby amron » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:06 pm

I will second that nikki, new years party yipeeeeeeeeee

devondumpling

Postby devondumpling » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:04 pm

We would like more folks to partake of Sunday breakfast in the Inzovo Park restaurant - food, service and atmosphere are great. If you have something to sell, fetch it with you. There is space indoors to set things out, and it is warm! We will be bringing some handcrafted pens.

philr68
Super User!
Super User!

Postby philr68 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:48 pm

HI Devon,

Margarita & I enjoyed our breakfast there the twice we have been.

We will see you there on Sunday.

BTW - We like your new website.

BR

Phil :)

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 pm

mickhev added:
The Park At General Inzafo

There is a Bulgarian family running the nice restaurant in General Inzavo who cater for English,with full English breakfast,all English food,as well as catering for Bulgarian with a full menu,please visit the new website which will be updated weekly,any questions will be taken on board and if you want to add anything to the website please ask,the website is

www.theparkinzavo.webeden.co.uk

many thanks, Mickhev, helping the team at the park!

DANNIA replied:
...I'm wondering how come you're posting this on behalf of Emil and his family from General Inzovo (not Inzavo )
Just wondering why Constantine (who is a member here) didn't post this new site?

Just to add though to anyone checking this out, that we have been to the restaurant many times, it's in a lovely setting, and we have enjoyed the times we have been, so recommended, though the toilets still haven't been updated (or hadn't been the last time we visited)

Nikki

Both posts edited by Mod 8)

Return to “Ex-Pat Forum - including details of any Car Boot, Tabletop or Craft Sales”