english breakfast now being served in General Inzovo

Living in Bulgaria and arranging a local event? Announce and discuss them here!

Moderator: Moderator

merv_1985

breakfast

Postby merv_1985 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm

sampled today must say i thoroughly enjoyed it well worth 7 lev in my yyes

Norman-D-Beeches
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Norman-D-Beeches » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 am

hmmmm. i wonder if it's significant that two of those extolling the virtues of this restaurant, (which, in my opinion was never much more than mediocre, and notable only for the fact that one of their dogs mauled a child or another dog, if my memory serves me aright,) have properties to rent in this, particularly unremarkable, village?

still, i guess it must be a happy, if simple life when discovering somewhere to eat eggs and bacon is enough to get you excited. #-o

mike4727
<b>Property Management</b>

Postby mike4727 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:56 am

still, i guess it must be a happy, if simple life when discovering somewhere to eat eggs and bacon is enough to get you excited.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kosio

Postby Kosio » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:13 am

hello i'm Konstantin , me and my family owns the restaurant in the park.
In response to your interest i'm posting working hours of the restaurant and telephone to contact with me just to check is it open , or to book a table. thanks for the feedback and will be grateful to receive your advice and recommendations.
Working time

Monday - Friday, Sunday
09:00am - 03:00pm 06:00pm - 11:00pm

Saturday
09:00 - 24:00

Telephone 0885546065

Regards , Konstantin

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 am

Kosio wrote:hello i'm Konstantin , me and my family owns the restaurant in the park.
In response to your interest i'm posting working hours of the restaurant and telephone to contact with me just to check is it open , or to book a table. thanks for the feedback and will be grateful to receive your advice and recommendations.
Working time

Monday - Friday, Sunday
09:00am - 03:00pm 06:00pm - 11:00pm

Saturday
09:00 - 24:00

Telephone 0885546065

Regards , Konstantin

The restaurant is far better than it was when we arrived in 2006, better menu, more seating, and brand new kitchen; it just needs the toilet facilities updated, but they are western ones at least!!

The restaurant is situated in the village park, a really lovely setting with many species of bird which from springtime onwards brings the place to life.

Wishing you luck with this Konstantin :smt023

Nikki and Darren

Kosio

Postby Kosio » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

hello and thank you very much.we will renovate the toilets very soon. i will be waiting for you next sunday :)

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Great!! :D
Shame I'm now on a low cholesterol diet :cry:
see you soon

annie
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby annie » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 pm

hi konstantin, we were at your restarant on sunday and we enjoyed everything about the place. the food was great, the service was excellent and the place itself was outstanding.
keep up the good work, look forward to coming again soon.
ann and errol.

Kosio

thanks

Postby Kosio » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 pm

hello ann and errol , thank you very much for all that good words , i'm really happy that you enjoy your breakfast , because i was the chieff :)
i hope you will visit us again!

amron
Super User!
Super User!

breaky

Postby amron » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 am

I think, in my opinion that we have to help keep the small and friendly places open for business as we loose out in the end, as we have to travel many more miles for a meal.

Just to let you all know that on wednesday nights around 8pm we are learning cribbage and cards,

We should have a curry night or similar and yes toilets need updating please Konstantin.

Return to “Ex-Pat Forum - including details of any Car Boot, Tabletop or Craft Sales”