hippodrome at dobrich table top

Living in Bulgaria and arranging a local event? Announce and discuss them here!

Moderator: Moderator

katdan
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

hippodrome at dobrich table top

Postby katdan » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 pm

HI ALL,

JUST TO REMIND YOU THAT JO'S FOODS IS AT THE TABLE TOP SALE TOMORROW AT THE HIPPODROME GARDEN CENTRE IN DOBRICH....

DONT LET THE WEATHER PUT YOU OFF AS WE CAN GO INSIDE IF ITS RAINING..

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

Grimsbymick

RE;- TABLE TOP SALE THIS SUNDAY AT THE HIPPODROME DOBRICH

Postby Grimsbymick » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am

Hi All,
Just a reminder that we will be attending the Table Top Sale at the Hippodrome Garden centre in Dobrich this Sunday, from 11a.m till 1p.m.

Anyone wishing to place an order can do so by the usual ways, either p.m, e-mail me at;- thechocolatebox1@gmail.com or call on 0879 627571.

Tins of Roses, Quality street and Celebrations priced at 19lev50 selling fast, also the 1kg bars of dairy milk at 23 lev. If you would like to pre order for collection from the shop/delivery or to pick up from any table top sale then please pre-order by one of the above methods.

If you would like to see a full range of our goods then please visit our WEBSITE, by clicking the www button at the bottom of this post. More stock to be added over the next few days.

Available soon and currently taking orders for ;- Packs of 10 Christmas Crackers priced at 9 lev50 Red/Gold Holly/Wreath design and family fun design.

Also soon available in store a large range of christmas decorations, including 2.5mtr and 5mtr Red/Gold Garlands, Gold/Red foil hanging decorations, Santa stockings, xmas cards, christmas gift tags e.t.c, e.t.c

Opening hours for the shop.
Monday to Friday 10a.m till 5p.m

Look forward to seeing old and new faces
The Chocolate Box

spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Is the market on this sunday (dec 11th)? anyone know?

and can anyone offer a rough idea of where it is? I'll be coming from Valchi Dol - Dobrich road. I have a bell ringing in my head that it's on the Varna road but wouldn't like to say for sure.

any info appreciated.

alig
Super User!
Super User!

dobrich table top

Postby alig » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:22 pm

hi spantrout, yes, the table top sale is on this sunday. If you come into Dobrich on the Varna road, you have the s/h car lots on your left, go till you come to the last car lot and turn left, the sale is on the left side, just a few yards down that road. Enjoy. roughly, 11am till 1pm.
Alig :D

spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:28 pm

cheers for that!

katdan

hippoodrome

Postby katdan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:08 pm

HI ALL,

YES THIS SUNDAY IS THE LAST TABLE TOP SALE AT THE HIPPODROME IN DOBRICH FOR THIS YEAR....

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT MAKE THE SALE, WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE NEW YEAR...

StickGD

Postby StickGD » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:12 am

Just thought I'd do an update

The table top is still ongoing every second Sunday of the month from 10am

Return to “Ex-Pat Forum - including details of any Car Boot, Tabletop or Craft Sales”