Page 1 of 1

car insurance

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:56 pm
by Griswalds
If you insure your car in bulgaria then drive to the uk is the car covered over here in the uk. any info appreciated. griswalds. :oops:

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:34 pm
by jeremi
yes, you ll need an international insurance card (zelena carta) and you should also check with the company insurance if there is a limit in how many days you can stay abroad (3,6 month...)

this zelena carta cost me 47.5 LEVA (EU + SCG, BiH, HR)

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:50 pm
by Griswalds
Thanks jeremi, my car as no insurance at the moment i was hoping to insure it online with a bulgarian company then drive over, where do i get a zelina carta from cheer's. :?