accountancy fees

As it says - all of the financial stuff!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kazz
<b>Country Advisor/Property Finder</b>

Postby kazz » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:24 am

Yep, spantrout.....we're in agreement here.
Seems to me there are 2 questions.
1 Have the accounts been properly prepared to confirm with Bulgarian accountancy law?
I think that in any case where the the financial report has been accepted and published by the trade register the answer to this can be presumed to be yes.

2. Have the accounts been prepared in the best possible way, to avoid any future problems for the company? For instance recovering money on the original investment without discovering masses of unnecessary tax liabilities?
This is a much more complex question. I know our accountant has discovered and corrected errors which could have given rise to problems in other peoples accounts for non trading companies.
That's not to say that the people who had made those errors in the past were always cheap....in some instances people have paid a high price for incompetence..

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
The_Pagan_way
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

accounts

Postby The_Pagan_way » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am

glad to see we are all not 100% sure , we are trading at a loss at the moment , but your files not a piece of paper for instance , this is my files ,bank statements for company accounts , goods stock , fixed assets/depreciation , exspenses that is every thing in the company name including accountants fee . the fixed assets are obviously your house , if you do not have records to show the tax man there could be trouble in the future , do you all get atleast a receipt from your accountant , if not i would be very worried what accounts have been done for you ??

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:56 am

yes u need to include everything Pagan Way cos u are a trading company, u have a business (loss making albeit) rather than a shell for property purchase, i think therein lies the difference!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Varnaite

accountant varna

Postby Varnaite » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:12 pm

hi trawled through the thread( but being a bit retarded and usually under the influence cant find what i need )
can anyone recommend a good accountant for next yr for a non trading company and at what cost in the varna area..paid 200euro for acounts and publishing last 2 yrs .. think its a bit much ... any help appreciated ...

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bulgariabill
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bulgariabill » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:31 am

We use the below company
http://www.bulgaria-legal.com/en/pages/ ... ative-law/
may not be the cheapest but not the most expensive and always get the job done..correctly

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 am

If you plan to sell your house/land/company asset and hope to make a profit, it would be wise to run your comapny at a loss for the previous 5 years to offset any profit on the asset. Vat reciepts (DDC) are also useful too, if your sale procceeds are above than the lower threshold for VAT. It is an accountancy minefield and paying a competant accountant could save you in the long run.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
goldenfish

Postby goldenfish » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:53 pm

For Varna area Kron Ltd e-mail kronltd@abv.bg.an established accounting firm.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
flowers

Postby flowers » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:40 am

sick of hearing about people being ripped off, i pay 5 lev in dobrich, everything is correct this is for none profit,, in other words sleeping business. if anyone is interested pm me i will take you there ;;;in march when i come over

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
rainbowwarrior
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby rainbowwarrior » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:28 pm

flowers wrote:sick of hearing about people being ripped off, i pay 5 lev in dobrich, everything is correct this is for none profit,, in other words sleeping business. if anyone is interested pm me i will take you there ;;;in march when i come over

flowers man how can you only pay 5lev when the court tax is over 50lev? have you checked youur returns online like ever?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:52 pm

rainbowwarrior wrote:flowers man how can you only pay 5lev when the court tax is over 50lev? have you checked youur returns online like ever?

I suggest you again read back in the thread, rainbowwarrier, which you, yourself, have also already posted on, previously raising this very same point, which was answered thus:-

noddy wrote:i did not mention how much i have to give the government and the bank as we are talking about accountancy fees

gimlet wrote:Indeed you did not. What you said was perfectly clear and a proper basis for price comparison.

But I will admit that the price flowers says he pays is still unbelievably cheap - Perhaps he's actually taking the Michael (a la "my price is smaller than yours")? :D

I find myself very fortunate in BG, I think. I have even found an accountant in Sofia who pays ME for doing my accounts (plus a full contribution for fees+taxes)..

Eeeeeee, I'm lucky me..... :lol:

Return to “Banking/Currency/Insurance/Mortgages”