accountancy fees

As it says - all of the financial stuff!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mariela
Super User!
Super User!

accountancy fees

Postby mariela » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am

FOr this financial year, my accountant told me that i have to pay 100 leva more for trade register report of my re-registered company. I have to pay him 200 leva for nil tax return so he wants an extra 100 leva. Has anyone else been told the same thing? I did obtain a report from trade register and paid 11 leva, so i am thinkin this is the same paper?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Charliechech
<b>Property Sales/Management</b>

Postby Charliechech » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:16 am

We've paid 200 leva for the past 3 years.
I know people will say 'oh we've paid less', but it saves us trips to Plovdiv, queueing, etc, so we pay an accountant to do all the running around and know the job gets done well and on time.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mariela
Super User!
Super User!

accountancy fees

Postby mariela » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:29 am

yeah i don't have a problem with 200 leva fee, but i don't know why the extra 100 leva trade register financial report of the company is needed?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
goldenfish

Postby goldenfish » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Perhaps slightly off topic but for anyone who pays for a NIL return are there no expenses such as insurance ,repairs,mortgage relief that can be offset against a NIL Return. In other words make a Loss Return as opposed to a NIL return. If so, could accumulated losses not be offset as and when you decide to sell the property?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 pm

The best bet would be to seek advice from an accountant, tho if you are adding running costs then it wouldn't be a "Nil return" surely. You can make a annual loss of course, the last 5 years can be set against gains in the event you make a profit.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kazz
<b>Country Advisor/Property Finder</b>

Postby kazz » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:27 pm

I still think 'Nil Return' means 'Non-trading' as in selling goods, services or some such.
Our accountant certainly records any expenses for properties which can be backed up by a proper Bulgarian style factura.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 pm

I have to agree with Kazz. As I understand it..If a company is selling goods then obviously it is trading and therefore cannot submit a 'nil return'. If, like us, the company doesn't sell goods then a nil return is submitted however if the company has to maintain the company owned property in any way such as new windows for instance then the cost of the repair can be submitted by the accountant with an official tax receipt and the cost will be deducted from any capital gains tax should the company sell the property. That's how I see it anyway...until someone corrects me :lol:
scanniaman.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: accountancy fees

Postby gimlet » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 pm

mariela wrote:yeah i don't have a problem with 200 leva fee, but i don't know why the extra 100 leva trade register financial report of the company is needed?

Because it's for something different - the annual Financial Statement. This should always have been prepared, the difference now is that it's for public consumption, so its non-preparation is obvious. If the company owns a house this is not going to be "nil".

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
rainbowwarrior
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby rainbowwarrior » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 am

flowers wrote:the tax returns sleeping company, cost 5 lev, the re regestration of company cost 52 lev, to complete my tax return for the tax office ,my accountant charges me 5 lev we walk over the road to tax office ,
i get my ticket and wait in the que then submit them myself,
then they stamp them feed them in to computer, and hey presto finished,,,off i go with my receipt,, along with hundreds of other bulgarians, its suckers like you that get ripped off, paying over the odds, i pay what bulgarians pay simple as that

flower big buddy I wait with baited breath my man. Have you done it this year yet. I know Bulgarians with companies and they tell for 5lev you cant make returns no way hosey! Did you see your returns show up online like ever?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
noddy
Super User!
Super User!

rainbowwarrior

Postby noddy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:11 pm

rainbowwarrior
how much do you pay to have your accounts done
have you ever done your own accounts

Return to “Banking/Currency/Insurance/Mortgages”