accountancy fees

As it says - all of the financial stuff!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!
Posts: 2022

Postby gimlet » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Tax Returns don't show up on line and that is what Flowers was talking about.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
rainbowwarrior
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!
Posts: 31

Re: rainbowwarrior

Postby rainbowwarrior » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:10 pm

noddy wrote:rainbowwarrior
how much do you pay to have your accounts done
have you ever done your own accounts


hey noddy big buddy. I was asking FLOWER about his accounts but okey cokey buddy I tell you that YES i have done my own accounts before. I tried once and it was refused for a mistek!!! my bad and I wont be doing that again in a hurry. DID YOU DO YOUR OWN ACCOUNTS NODDY?

I pay different prices on my companies accounts you see each business has different incomes. I aint got one of these so called sleeper companies I use mine!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
rainbowwarrior
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!
Posts: 31

Postby rainbowwarrior » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:16 pm

gimlet wrote:Tax Returns don't show up on line and that is what Flowers was talking about.


gimlet my right honourable forumer. READ the thread. Flower is on about paying five lev to his accountant. I smell a fish and a dirty rotten seabed crawler as you cant for hell nor high water paying someone five lev for doing the form. it would exploitation if it were true and I intend to get to the bottom of this. FLOWER says this what the Bulgarians pay and its NOT!
Its wrong to post bumf.

PLEASE nobody else but-in until FLOWER explains himself

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
noddy
Super User!
Super User!
Posts: 245
Location: scotland

accountancy fees

Postby noddy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:09 pm

yes i have done my own accounts
as my bg girl friend did not want to pay any one
to do them. it was not so hard
we just kept asking the tax office is this correct
but my accountant makes life easier for me
and at 25 lev for each job its ok for me
Non-trading company

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BG9374

Re: accountancy fees

Postby BG9374 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:09 pm

noddy wrote:yes i have done my own accounts
as my bg girl friend did not want to pay any one
to do them. it was not so hard
we just kept asking the tax office is this correct
but my accountant makes life easier for me
and at 25 lev for each job its ok for me
Non-trading company


25 Leva 8O PM me please, who is charging 25 Leva :roll:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
flowers
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 110

Postby flowers » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 am

i i dont tell lies i do pay five lev
my accountant is in dobrich i will guide anyone to her, so they can save a fortune, and not be ripped off,. anyone wants directions to her office please pm me ,
and i am not talking rubbish, and i don't have to explain myself to anyone

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
noddy
Super User!
Super User!
Posts: 245
Location: scotland

accountancy fees

Postby noddy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:44 am

BG9374
I have sent you a pm with the address

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
rainbowwarrior
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!
Posts: 31

Postby rainbowwarrior » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm

FLOWER send me the details of the 5lev accounter PLZ a lot of business will come her way from many a BULGARIAN company owner. COME on flower what have you got to hide Make the details known spill the beans if its true you are doing this accounter a favour i dont think you will because it could be just bumf and porky pies.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
flowers
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 110

Postby flowers » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 am

i am not talking porkies
whyy should i try and mislead anyone, i have nothing to gain by that
she charges me five lev, because my business is a sleeping business,
meaning none profits, none active,
i submit my tax returns to the tax office in person ,,,,my accontant office is over the footpath from the tax office in dobrich all the locals use her,
she will not get paid more by doing more accounts as she works for the goverment
she is on a set wage. this is not a private company
two accontants work in the office, my nieghbour took me to her six years ago,
i have never had any problems,
the building is scruffy run down little place looks like a house painted yellow
you go down two steps accontants office is at the end of the corridor on the right
if you know where the tax office is in dobrich you cant miss the building just over the footpath
you should try trusting people, not everyone is on this forum to slag people off they are hear to help others, try it mate

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!
Posts: 4532
Location: Near Karnobat

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:42 pm

flowers wrote:i am not talking porkies
whyy should i try and mislead anyone, i have nothing to gain by that
she charges me five lev, because my business is a sleeping business,
meaning none profits, none active,
i submit my tax returns to the tax office in person ,,,,my accontant office is over the footpath from the tax office in dobrich all the locals use her,
she will not get paid more by doing more accounts as she works for the goverment
she is on a set wage. this is not a private company
two accontants work in the office, my nieghbour took me to her six years ago,
i have never had any problems,
the building is scruffy run down little place looks like a house painted yellow
you go down two steps accontants office is at the end of the corridor on the right
if you know where the tax office is in dobrich you cant miss the building just over the footpath
you should try trusting people, not everyone is on this forum to slag people off they are hear to help others, try it mate


I for one, do NOT DOUBT you in the slightest as I do know of a couple of Expats that file their tax returns themselves and it costs them 5 LEV. However, the one doesn't speak Bulgarian, the other one does, but she is dyslexic in English so, I have NO idea how they manage it, but they do.

Should I now go in to Rainbow-Warrior speak, Yo Bro, Get down wiv yo accountant Man. do the biz, I humming man give me some oh that blow, Yo Hommies rule man.................snore, snore and sleep. :lol:


Return to “Banking/Currency/Insurance/Mortgages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests