Social Room

As it says - all of the financial stuff!

Moderator: Moderator

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:05 am

troyan wrote:

you got off lightly Im on about 17 posts out of over 2000

Matt wrote;

This is why the site was down for so long - it took them ages to determine that 1983 of your previous posts were of no value to man nor beast. Imagine how many Scot47 has left.

haha but many of the points discussed and predicted are now materialising like the BRICs bank, dedollarisation and the implosion of the Kiev junta and the so called volunteer forces turning on the so called Government........its all happened or is happening,

maybe the CIA have my posts or Poroshenko
:?:

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:43 am

MY BG has just experienced on a smaller scale the kind of geeky warfare that may be part of the future. They will not bomb us - just switch our computers off.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:06 am

Try a SEARCH and you get this gobbledygook -

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/mybull/public_html/modules/Forums/search.php on line 0

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 am

mememe wrote:
mememe wrote:For Site Admin/MOD: Advanced Search not working....

And I might be wrong but after a quick scan around it appears that the site database image has no posts showing after about 2012 (except for those posted since the site was 'resurrected') All profiles and data appear to be from a database image from 2012.

Have that many posts been lost or can/will they be restored?

Any answers yet?

And another thing... Before the 'big crash' (sorry... "Update" :D ) I used to be a 'Super User' with over 1400 posts and now, in retro-2012-ville, I am but a mere N-O-T-H-I-N-G with 746 posts (747 now :lol: )

Yep - I'm a REAL saddo because it really does matter to me...

As administrators of this site, it should matter to you as well...

mememe

PS: Any chance of the Free User Ads also being reinstated?... (once you have dealt with all of the above, of course)... :D
Were back site was attacked by hackers so we are doubling security and have moved server still some bugs being fixed as there was allot of information on this huge site to move

All comments taken on board i will try and speak to owners and get the free adverts allowed to keep forum busy

MOD

Postby MOD » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:55 pm

any tips to help improve the site from here on in will be taken on board
Last edited by MOD on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

MOD

Postby MOD » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Idtiotic comments will be removed we are trying to help the forum stay busy and active not start throwing rediculous accusations at each other

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:53 am

MOD wrote:any tips to help improove the site from here on in will be taken on board

1. Learn how to spell and construct grammatically correct sentences;

MOD

Postby MOD » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:01 am

8)

Return to “Banking/Currency/Insurance/Mortgages”