INTERNET BANKING IN BG

As it says - all of the financial stuff!

Moderator: Moderator

doyler79
Super User!
Super User!

Postby doyler79 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:44 pm

sorry to all here if i mislead anyone here. I meant to reconmend procredit bank not postbank, i know what you are all thinking,wouldn't ye think he'd know which bank hes using!!!! heheehe

rainking
<b>Property Sales/Management</b>

Re FIB

Postby rainking » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:31 am

Answer for Ian:

I've had a lev account and a euro account with FIB for a while now but just recently got the internet banking set up. Just to say that to get internet banking with FIB you need to do the following: Open a bank account, download the security certificate to the PC at home where you will access it, re-visit the bank and tell them you have done this and they will then authorise you for internet banking.

NOTE: When downloading the security certificate from the FIB web site I would switch off any firewall as I had a problem with this until I switched mine off (temporarily).

I would FIB internet banking this which offers you the following options:

Credit transfer/Payment order

Payment order/deposit slip to the budget

Foreign currency transfers to accounts in FIBank

Foreign currency exchange

Account Statements

Transfers Report

Awaiting authorization

Credit transfer/Payment order

Payment order/deposit slip to the budget

Payment order/deposit slip to the budget (multiline)

Foreign currency transfers for other banks and foreign countries

Foreign currency transfers to accounts in FIBank

Payment order for direct debit

tik

Postby tik » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi Rainking, I have opened an FIB Bank account in Bulgaria. I have managed to register for Internet banking. However when I attempt the certificate generation I can't get any further. Can you print off the certificate to take back to the Bank in Bulgaria.
Thanks for any help TIK

carriemc
<b>Rental Agent</b>

Postby carriemc » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi there
Its not that kind of certificate - its more of a certification so that the bank site knows you are accessing your account from a particular pc.

I am with Bulbank but it works the same way.
Caroline

itisus

INTERNET BANKING IN BG

Postby itisus » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Hello Tik. I have a similar problem with Post Bank. I canot download the certificate to allow full access to the account. I beleive I am not the only one with this problem.

Itisus

tik

Postby tik » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Thanks carriemc ,
I think I have managed to do that OK. I will keep my fingers crossed everything is in order when I go to the Bank in Bulgaria.
Thanks TIK

Skea
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Internet Banking

Postby Skea » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:15 pm

I have been using the ProCredit Internet Banking for 1 year now and I think it is very easy to use and a secure system.

I carry out regular currency exchanges, money transfers & pay my bills and invoices via their system.

Hope this helps
Skea

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:06 pm

jorders asked:

First Investment Bank
Can anyone explain how to get an internet account with FIB. I tried last year in Bansko and returned home only to find that somewhere along the line something went wrong. I am back in Bulgaria in the summer and would like to get it set up so any advice would be great.

Jorders

regfrancis

Postby regfrancis » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:49 am

Hi Skea
I spent a day setting up savings and visa accounts with PROCREDIT. They stuffed up the password and it took 20 calls to streighten it out. Then I went back for the card a few weeks later as asked and they decided not to give me the visa card but only the card that could only be used in Bulgaria. Thats the Bourgas branch, they certainly turned me off doing any more business with them.
I have a post bank account and they told me I can deposit money on a savings account but I cant have a statement. Then they relented and said I could view the savings account via my internet banking. The problem is the password always stops working and u have to personally go to the branch to get a new one. Too bad if u are away. Your account could be sucked dry and you wouldn't know. How can u track your money without a statement? I have a visa debit card with post bank. When I was TRAVELING IT CAME UP WITH INSUFFECENT FUNDS. For no particular reason they just blocked all my funds and I couldnt withdraw at ATM's.
The banks I've seen here so far have a long way to catch up with ones I'm used to.

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:26 pm

Can anyone give me some advice on which Bulgarian Bank is best to use for internet banking. Some of the posts here are over a year or two old therefore I hope to receive some up to date views, as I am aware that the banks are improving their services all the time.
Are there charges for internet banking and money transfers and are the charges monthly or annual?
My property is in Sunny Beach.

Thanks
Rubbertoe

Return to “Banking/Currency/Insurance/Mortgages”