Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
melly
Topic Advisor: Learn the Language

Language course needed, please write here:

Postby melly » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:05 pm

For all of you from all over the country who need language tuition, please post your messages here – for your ease we will try to keep all your posts in one relevant topic.

Melly

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

language course

Postby bullador » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:02 pm

Hi does anyone know of a webb site that teaches bulgarian, I learnt some turkish from the internet and wondered if there was somewhere that I could just learn the basics. I like to be able to say at least a few phrases like please, thank you and good morning, hello things like that. :oops: I would be grateful for some help.

Thanks Pat.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
coolady

Postby coolady » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:53 pm

Hi Melly,

Can you tell me when you are starting your next Bulgarian lessons down in the South as I am keen to start, Ideally as soon as possible.

Thanks

Coolady

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
melly
Topic Advisor: Learn the Language

Postby melly » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:58 pm

Hi Coolady,

Now is the holiday season. Next classes are due to start in Southampton in the beginning of the autumn. I really hope you’ll be patient enough to the next course. You are more then welcome to join it! Please pm or email me for more information on mellylp@hotmail.co.uk .

Melly

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Sagitarius
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Sagitarius » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:10 am

Hi Bullador

This website has a section of free samples which are great for teaching you the very basic, good day etc. It has sound so you can listen and repeat.

http://www.easybulgarian.com/members/u0a_sample.html

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: language course

Postby lyn » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:16 pm

bullador wrote:Hi does anyone know of a webb site that teaches bulgarian, I learnt some turkish from the internet and wondered if there was somewhere that I could just learn the basics. I like to be able to say at least a few phrases like please, thank you and good morning, hello things like that. :oops: I would be grateful for some help.

Thanks Pat.

Can I put a plug in for Melly's 'Bulgarian 4 Brits?' You will definitely learn enough from her CD's to start you off with some basic phrases so that you will at least be able to handle ordering food, transport etc.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jue

language tuition

Postby jue » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:54 pm

I am in the midlands area (nottingham) and interested in language tuition.

Is there anyone out there that may be able to help

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
calumet
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby calumet » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:45 pm

In the Notts area, I know Sutton in Ashfield Community College were looking last September to run BG lessons; howver there were only 4 takers including me, they need a minimum of 8. They may try and run the course again but prob means a wait until Sep 07 :roll:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
toaster

bulgarian language

Postby toaster » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:07 am

hi all for all west midlanders who want to learn the bulgarian language please express interest with the old hall adult collage in wolverhampton phone 01902 558180 they have a six week taster course on new languages and bulgarian is one on the list i dont know when this will start but you have to leave your name for them to contact you the more of us that do this the better as they have to have 12 for a class but i dont know how many for a taster JUST ALL GET RINGING good luck

Return to “Learn the Language”