Bulgarian classes midlands or via telephone/internet

Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

Bulgarian classes midlands or via telephone/internet

Postby Stoya » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:55 pm

New members are welcome - beginners and all levels. I've had classes in Leyland, Wigan, Huddersfield, Spalding, Lincoln, Crew, Bishop Auckland and others and am willing to travel for groups. I'm based in Lichfield/ Staffordshire (near Birmingham) and you are welcome to come to me for face-to-face lessons, or why not try learning via telephone/the Internet with me? I've done a lot of the latter and believe me - these lessons work!

Write, if interested, to stoya4ever@googlemail.com
Last edited by Stoya on Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

BigEarsandFatty

Postby BigEarsandFatty » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:38 pm

Hi stoya
My wife and I are very interested in Bulgarian language lessons. live in midlands. Know some basics hello, goodbye, please thanks, how much etc but would like to increase our vocabulary. could you supply more details.

bullador
Super User!
Super User!

travel

Postby bullador » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:14 pm

My goodness Stoya you certainly are well travelled. You must clock up some miles on your car. :D

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

Postby Stoya » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:41 pm

BigEarsandFatty wrote:Hi stoya
My wife and I are very interested in Bulgarian language lessons. live in midlands. Know some basics hello, goodbye, please thanks, how much etc but would like to increase our vocabulary. could you supply more details.

We can't pm each other before you have 5 postings, so will you write to me on stoya4ever@googlemail.com? Whereabouts in the Midlands are you? In case you are willing to join any of the groups, there has been a change in venues and days - Lincoln on Thursday late afternoon, Wigan on Friday evening and Saturday, Huddersfield on Sunday afternoon. If Lichfield is close to you, I can try fitting you in on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday there either in a group or on your own depending on the time of day that would suit you.

Stoya

Only 3 posts are required to send and receive PM's, not 5!
Mod 8)
Last edited by Stoya on Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:52 pm

Hi Stoya,

I would be interested in your classes, have sent you a PM.

Ian

toaster

Postby toaster » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:04 pm

hi stoya my self and husband are interested in your lessons midlands area also have pm you regards toaster

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

New group in the Midlands

Postby Stoya » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:03 pm

Quite a few members, living in Stoke on Trent and the nearby areas, have contacted me to express interest in lessons. It would be possible to start a new group somewhere close to you all if Wigan and Lichfield are too far. Please confirm interest and let us know all days of the week and times of the day that would be possible for you.

Many thanks,
Stoya

stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:56 pm

Hi Stoya,
The closer to me the better :wink: Any weekday evening suits me fine.
Keep me informed.
Ian

arron
Super User!
Super User!

Postby arron » Wed May 16, 2007 8:45 pm

How about Leicester area. Hinckley is good for us LOL. Would love lessons if you could make it this way.

Ciao Ciao za sega

bulgaria-lover

Postby bulgaria-lover » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:30 pm

I'm looking to learn Bulgarian, basically I can say yes and no so am not that great! I am in the Midlands, does anyone know of anywhere that does lessons? I would be willing to travel to wither Leicester, Nottingham or Birmingham.

Thanks

Return to “Learn the Language”