language help needed Manchester

Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliputian

Postby Liliputian » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:55 pm

we're in heaton norris - between didsbury and stockport.

this unfortunately wouldn't be able to start for a little while yet, as my wife's in bulgaria at the moment looking after her mother who isn't so well. i wouldn't like to put a date on it just yet, as we're playing it by ear just how long she stays out there - but not until at least march.

i thought though it'd be a good idea to gauge interest for now, and i can let everyone who expresses an interest know just as soon as she's home and we can start planning dates/times etc properly.

thanks for the interest, and i'll keep you informed as and when i know what the score is.

cheers.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Griswalds

Postby Griswalds » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:19 am

nadya_ars@yahoo.com for bulgarian lessons in manchester. griswalds. :roll:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tinker076

learn bulgarian in manchester or southport

Postby tinker076 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:48 pm

Hi i am from southport and looking for a teacher will travel to manchester . Would also be intrested in going to Liliputian's house for a chat please keep me posted as when you might start or if anyone knows of a teacher in southport thanks phil

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliputian

Postby Liliputian » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:54 am

hi tinker,

we aren't in a position to begin the conversation sessions just yet unfortunately, as my wife is spending alot of time in bulgaria with her ill mother - but just as soon as we are able to commit to anything we'll let everyone know.

we don't at the moment want to arrange anything for any particular time, and then have to go back to bulgaria and therefore let people down.

thanks to everyone for the initial interest - i'll keep you informed of any developments on this.

liliputian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Duffs

Also interested + possible solution

Postby Duffs » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:29 pm

Hi there,

My partner and I are also interested in lessons and we live in Manchester. Please also keep us updated on how things develop and we'll do the same.

One thought if Liliputian's wife can't offer what looks like a brilliant idea which we would definitely take up. It's a long shot but I know a Bulgarian teacher at MANCAT but her time is limited - she works in the city college (teaching English) but lives in St Helens or Lytham St Annes so evenings are a problem (i know because i asked her fo us). She might be interested if I can get enough people together who could commit for a length of time tho and we would then have access to the college. Would people like me to ask? Would need an idea of numbers though.

Best

Malcolm (and Ceri)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
EFC

language

Postby EFC » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:49 pm

Hi, I live near St helens and me and my partner would be interested in learning the language if you manage to arrange a class.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Rositsa
<b>Language Tutor</b>

lessons

Postby Rositsa » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:33 pm

hi
I live in Warrington and maybe I can help you learning bulgarian.
PM me if you are interested or e-mail to rositsa82@yahoo.co.uk

Rositsa

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
etm

Postby etm » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:53 pm

Does anyone have a bulgarian tutor in th emanchester area

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

Bulgarian lessons

Postby Stoya » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:49 am

Hi, I offer lessons online - been doing that for a year now and it's going well. If anybody is interested - contact me on stoya4ever@googlemail.com.

Stoya

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
ally_k
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby ally_k » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:23 am

Hi all, I've just found this on the gumtree site, I've emailed for more details but thought I'd share the info http://manchester.gumtree.com/manchester/21/16527621.html

Regards

Return to “Learn the Language”