Evening classes at University of Westminster, London

Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

schwartzy

Evening classes at University of Westminster, London

Postby schwartzy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:36 pm

I've just enroled at the University of Westminster for Bulgarian evening classes on Wednesdays. It's close to Oxford circus tube. You can enrole by post and it's 265 quid for the academic year. With the lessons 2 hours long I've worked out that it costs about 4.50 per hour. (and you get a proper student card so you can get discounts in shops- bonus!)

Adolf
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Adolf » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:06 pm

That's very interesting and I see that you can enrol on Thurs 13, in the evening.

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/page-8495

But do you think they can really cope with all those different grades on one evening? Maybe they aren't offering them all. Let us know how you get on.

schwartzy

Postby schwartzy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:41 pm

Not sure what you mean, as I understand it they are only offering beginners level Bulgarian.
-Rachel

schwartzy

Postby schwartzy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:30 pm

Has anyone else signed up for this? The first class is this wednesday.

schwartzy

Postby schwartzy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:16 pm

Please see the thread 'learn Bulgarian in London' for more info on this class. More people are needed to keep the course going.

twiggy

Postby twiggy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:49 pm

Hi Schwartzy
i am interested about the class at westminster but i have to speak to my Director on monday, will let you know a.s.a.p
regards twiggy

schwartzy

Postby schwartzy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi, If any Londoners want to do classes, University of Westminster are starting their Bulgarian evening classes again in September. According to their website they are doing beginners on Mondays and level 2 on Tuesdays, but at the end of the first year the teacher told us that they might run both classes on the same night if there were not enough takers so I don't know which night they would do this on.

Return to “Learn the Language”