Bulgarian lessons in Preston, Lancs

Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

strawberry

Bulgarian lessons in Preston, Lancs

Postby strawberry » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi all,

I have 2 or 3 more places available for a small group which will be meeting Sundays in Preston. We are still in the process of choosing a venue but plan on holding the first class on 20/02.

Not only the group rates are much cheaper, but learning the language along with others is easier and more fun.

If this may be of interest to you, please pm me for further details.

tinkerbb2
Super User!
Super User!

lessons in Preston

Postby tinkerbb2 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Wherabouts in Preston are you holding the lessons ?

Belfast-Billy

Postby Belfast-Billy » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:02 pm

hi, has anyone any idea how much these lessons are, i have pm strawberry, but no response as yet.

strawberry

Re: lessons in Preston

Postby strawberry » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:43 am

tinkerbb2 wrote:Wherabouts in Preston are you holding the lessons ?

We'll decide on a venue in the next couple of days. It will most likely be in East Preston (PR2) - within 3 miles of the city centre and near the M6.

strawberry

Re: BULGARIAN LESSONS

Postby strawberry » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 am

Belfast-Billy wrote:hi, has anyone any idea how much these lessons are, i have pm strawberry, but no response as yet.

Hi Belfast-Billy, I haven't received a pm from you?!

Most students take one lesson each week. Normally lessons last for 2 hours and the cost ranges from £7 to £10. This equals £3.50 - £5 per hour.

If you are interested in joining the Wigan or Preston groups, please drop me a pm or email me at zebra.languages@googlemail.com.

Mickiemc
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Mickiemc » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi Strawberry, its great that you are delivering Bulgarian Lessons. have you any places left in your classes in the northwest we live nearest to Wigan, or liverpool but would travel to preston in necessary. Regards Michelle

BenNLis

Postby BenNLis » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi Strawberry

We would be extremely interested in your Preston lessons, if you are still offering them. We could probably bring another one or two people with us too!

Hope to be learning with you soon :)

Return to “Learn the Language”