Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
marry
<b>Property Sales/Transport Services</b>

Bulgarian 4 Brits

Postby marry » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:50 pm

Just received some type of opportunity to advertise from Propmags Publishing UK.
“ Bulgarian 4 Brits- Listen and repeat language guide”

The letter is in Bulgarian and they saying it will be distributed with My Bulgaria cooperation.

I can't see anything here, probably Chris will say something about this?

Thank you

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chris » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:51 pm

This is quite correct! We saw the 'prototype' book and double CD set when we were in Sofia and are happy that it will be a very professional production. essentially the guide was borne out of popular demand for an easy to use listen and repeat guide which is exactly what this will be. The complete guide will be available very soon and of course we will announce its arrival immediately we are sure that adequate stocks are available. Not being a linguist myself from what I saw I may, just maybe, could learn a little Bulgarian! chris

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:58 pm

Hi Chris,
Is this anything to do with Melly???
I will defiantely be interested in a copy, look forward to more info soon, please.
Cheers
Nikki

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chris » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:04 pm

Yes, Melly is the 'producer' and was in Sofia overseeing all of the studio and design work when we were there. The product comes with our endorsement and we will be marketing it. Should be released soon. Chris

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gingernut
Super User!
Super User!

Postby gingernut » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:32 pm

so whats the price for the cd's

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chris » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:02 pm

The first edition will consist of 2 CD's and a supporting 100 page book. The launch price being discussed is £19.99 with a fairly hefty discount for Privilege Card holders. The sound quality is superb having been recorded in proper studios in Sofia using professional voice over actors. I think it will prove to be good value but thats for you to judge when it gets released! Chris

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:12 pm

The price sounds very good to me, when will it be released, soon I hope.
Nikki

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
propmags
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Bulgarian 4 Brits

Postby propmags » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:30 pm

Dear all,

I am writing to you on behalf of the publisher.
It’s my pleasure to give you some info on what is coming.

Although pre-ordering is not necessary as such, you are invited to “express interest”, which will help us establish the demand levels and judge properly the print runs that we are planning.

In the mean time, before there is a facility set up on here, please feel free to write to us at the following address: propmags@hotmail.com, with your potential orders and details, as when we release the manual, you will be the first to receive a notification and a copy.

Here is what it is:

The product is a Bulgarian language guide, specifically designed for and aimed at Brits, who have interest in Bulgaria- to visit, to purchase property or to maintain the property they have already bought.
The manual consists of a book and 2 CDs. The written text cover useful topics, such as asking for directions, ordering a taxi, going to property viewings, dealing with the banks etc. The CDs match the book and are a listen and repeat facility, which offers the user a chance to accustom themselves to the sound of the language and try speaking too.

The manual does not set out to teach you the grammatical structure of Bulgarian language, but instead helps you to handle common situations, that you will encounter as a visitor or a part time resident in Bulgaria. You will learn how to ask for what you need, to do your groceries shopping, to request information and express yourself at a basic level.

The value of the manual is in it’s simplicity and topics covered and of course, particularly in the CDs and the benefit that listening will give you in your efforts.

It is hoped, that this product will closely match you requirements and meet your needs.

Not long to go now!

Regards:

Propmags

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
propmags
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby propmags » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:24 pm

Hi Mariana,

very happy to hear that there is interest already!

Please refer any enquiries to me, as we will be handling the enquiry/order processing and distribution.
I have given the address in my post, but here it goes again: propmags@hotmail.com
Will let you have the website soon when available.

Regards

Propmags

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
miravmbd
Super User!
Super User!

Postby miravmbd » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:18 pm

Apart from learning the parrot fashion way a certain question you will also need the vocabulary to understand the answer- :D

Return to “Learn the Language”