Bulgarian 4 Brits

Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:14 pm

Sharon they are very easy, and another easy one which is what I started with until it got too easy is this http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 31-0785446
I have both and use will use both as they are so good.
Nikki

Jimmo

Postby Jimmo » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:30 pm

I agree, Eurotalk is not bad, but can you play it in your car? He-he ;-)
I play the B4B CDs while driving, while in the jym an so on…and this is how I find things stick in my head and I get to understand words and phrases after a while.

Victor

Postby Victor » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:34 pm

DANNIA wrote:Vic, why don't you ask a friend or relative to write a cheque for you and you pay them the cash? :idea:

I left the UK back in 89 and have lost contact long ago with anyone I could have asked to write a cheque. I have no relatives in the UK, they have all dropped dead.

jono
Super User!
Super User!

Postby jono » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:51 pm

Recommend BULGARIAN F BRITS anytime, part of the original conception group - was one of Melly's original guinea pigs in the Southampton classes of '63 - sorry 2005

8)

shazndaz

Postby shazndaz » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:09 am

Jimmo wrote:;-)
I play the B4B CDs while driving, while in the jym an so on…and this is how I find things stick in my head and I get to understand words and phrases after a while.

Thanks for that jimmo, what a good idea, glad that you're learning the language easy with the cd's, hope we do too. :lol:

Regards
Sharon :wink:

shazndaz

Postby shazndaz » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:13 am

DANNIA wrote:Sharon they are very easy, and another easy one which is what I started with until it got too easy is this http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 31-0785446
I have both and use will use both as they are so good.
Nikki

Thanks for the link Nikki, i will take a look at that too, but it sounds as though bulgarian 4 brits will do the trick. :D lets get learning!!! :lol:

Regards
Sharon :wink:

Victor

Postby Victor » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:40 pm

Now any one in the UK got a PayPal account and will buy and dispatch the B4B set for me?

propmags
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby propmags » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:48 pm

Dear Brits 4 Bulgarian,

We are pleased to announce that for the benefit of your convenience and faster service, we now take credit/debit card payments over out website: www.bulgarian4brits.com
Payments are processed through a secure Pay Pal system and you will NOT need to have or open a Pay Pal account.

Looking forward to processing your electronic orders.

Best regards:

Propmags Publishing

Victor

Postby Victor » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:13 am

Super.

I have placed an order for delivery when I get back from Greece (we have a house there as well) in a couple of weeks.

propmags
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby propmags » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:11 pm

Dear Brits 4 Bulgarian,

We are pleased to announce that for the benefit of your convenience and faster service, we now take credit/debit card payments over out website: www.bulgarian4brits.com
Payments are processed through a secure Pay Pal system and you will NOT need to have or open a Pay Pal account.

Looking forward to processing your electronic orders.

Best regards:

Propmags Publishing

Return to “Learn the Language”