Available Tutors - Read and supply details

Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
brunocar5
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!
Posts: 34
Location: UK/Birmingham, BG/Dobrina

Available Tutors - Read and supply details

Postby brunocar5 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:23 am

Hi there, I've been working through the posts on leraning bulgarian and they seem to be all over the place.......I think it would be wise that people who are available to teach put their entry in this post and their location and availability and people can contact them that way.

Please reply to post with the following information.


Name :
Contact :
Area :
Dates Available :

Just for reference, I am trying to find a tutor in the Stratford on Avon area, so if anyone knows of one it would be appreciated.

User avatar
melly
Topic Advisor: Learn the Language
Posts: 35
Location: Southampton
Contact:

Postby melly » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:57 pm

Hi, I am a Bulgarian language tutor, who has already completed the first set of lessons with a group last year. Following on from the “Southampton language group’s” ( see topic with this name) success and due to some recent interest on the forum, I am looking to start new groups from this academic year.
I am offering to support Hampshire, West Sussex, Wiltshire and Berkshire.
Ideally, I would like to get enough people to form groups for weekly sessions in mutually convenient locations in the above counties.

If anybody is interested, please PM me or send me an email mellylp@hotmail.co.uk


Melly

User avatar
Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>
Posts: 84
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire

Postby Stoya » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:20 pm

Hi,
I am a Bulgarian and English language teacher and translator based in Lichfield, Staffordshire (17 miles from Birmingham). I also teach quite a few people via telephone and online - by email, messenger, webcam. I am willing to travel for groups - have just started one in the North East (the Darlington area) and am enjoying it tremendously. I am very flexible and able to accommodate lessons at any time of the day and on any day of the week. My email is stoya4ever@googlemail.com.
Last edited by Stoya on Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>
Posts: 84
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire

Update

Postby Stoya » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:30 pm

Just an update to the above post. Currently I teach groups in Leyland, Huddersfield and Spalding. There might be groups in Newark and Leeds as well. New members welcome!

Stoya

User avatar
Jonmen
<b>Property Developer</b>
Posts: 61
Location: Parbold, Lancs
Contact:

Re: Update

Postby Jonmen » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:35 pm

Stoya wrote:Just an update to the above post. Currently I teach groups in Leyland, Huddersfield and Spalding. There might be groups in Newark and Leeds as well. New members welcome!

Stoya


Is that Leyland, Lancs ? If so were abouts in Leyland

User avatar
Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>
Posts: 84
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire

Re: Update

Postby Stoya » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:47 pm

Jonmen wrote:
Stoya wrote:Just an update to the above post. Currently I teach groups in Leyland, Huddersfield and Spalding. There might be groups in Newark and Leeds as well. New members welcome!

Stoya


Is that Leyland, Lancs ? If so were abouts in Leyland


Yes, it is Leyland in Lancs. We meet at the old school hall in the Moss Side of Leyland. It is in the same street (School Lane) as the pub "The Black Bull Inn" - if you are leaving the pub parking, you turn right and carry on down School Lane for about 5 minutes and it's on the left hand side there is a car park around the back of it. If you are interested in joining and it would be easier for you, we are willing to meet you at the pub at quarter to 7 p.m. on Friday and lead the way to the venue. The address of the Black Bull is:

The Black Bull Inn
School Lane
Moss Side
Leyland
PR26 7SL

Stoya

User avatar
Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>
Posts: 84
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire

Bulgarian group course in Leyland

Postby Stoya » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:03 pm

Classes in Leyland take place every Friday from 7 to 9 p.m.

Stoya

User avatar
fantasy
<b>Language Tutor</b>
Posts: 12

Re: Available Tutors - Read and supply details

Postby fantasy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:16 pm

Hi,
I am a bulgarian-english and english-bulgarian tutor. I work with children and now I would like to start working with people of all ages. If you are in Varna, post a message at e-mail: ivanka_18@abv.bg

User avatar
mia
<b>Translation Services</b>
Posts: 13
Location: Newcastle

Postby mia » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:20 pm

Hi!
I am Bulgarian living in Newcastle. No proffessional teaching qualifications but would love to help out. :) At the moment doing some translation/interpreting.
pm me for more info.
rgds,
mia

User avatar
MAYA
<b>Language Tutor</b>
Posts: 4

Re: Available Tutors - Read and supply details

Postby MAYA » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:19 pm

Hello,
The idea to attend classes in Bulgarian before coming to Bulgaria is great.
I could be of aasistance to people who come to Bulgaria and need a teacher of Bulgarian. my name is Maya Petrova, a teacher of English and Bulgarian with very rich experience.
I have been teaching some couples in my area, I live in plovdiv and they have been doing fine.
Do not hesitate to contact me. maypeters27@yahoo.com
brunocar5 wrote:Hi there, I've been working through the posts on leraning bulgarian and they seem to be all over the place.......I think it would be wise that people who are available to teach put their entry in this post and their location and availability and people can contact them that way.

Please reply to post with the following information.


Name :
Contact :
Area :
Dates Available :

Just for reference, I am trying to find a tutor in the Stratford on Avon area, so if anyone knows of one it would be appreciated.


Return to “Learn the Language”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests