Available Tutors - Read and supply details

Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

rgawith
Super User!
Super User!

excellent

Postby rgawith » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:26 pm

let us know more, sounds ideal, even if can only go to a few before I leave, other half could go

Rachel

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

BG group in the Newcastle/Stoke/Crew area

Postby Stoya » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:36 pm

Two more people have contacted me to say they are ready to join. Would Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m. be suitable for everybody?

blakey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby blakey » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:35 pm

hi stoya did you get my last pm

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

Re: Learning Bulgarian in Stoke Area - Blakey

Postby Stoya » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:13 am

mobile wrote:I live near Stoke on Trent - is there is a group set up let me know
Thanks

We have enough people to start a group. Would Thursday evening from 7 to 9 be suitable for you? Would you be willing to start next Thursday, July 27th?

Stoya

blakey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby blakey » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:04 pm

hi stoya 27th is fine with me we are away 6 to 20 aug. let me know how many people will be coming

mobile

Reply for Muffy

Postby mobile » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:05 pm

We have friends in Yambol and are going to Bulgaria in a couple of weeks, she mentioned she had a friend who was a teacher - shall I get the details for you?

mobile

Stoya - Stoke on Trent

Postby mobile » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:23 pm

Next Thursday would be fine - will be 2 of us. Hope I pick up the language quicker than I am using this forum! Can you confirm cost pp for the 2 hours plus how often (monthly - bi monthly) Thanks

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

Re: Stoya - Stoke on Trent

Postby Stoya » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:53 pm

mobile wrote:Next Thursday would be fine - will be 2 of us. Hope I pick up the language quicker than I am using this forum! Can you confirm cost pp for the 2 hours plus how often (monthly - bi monthly) Thanks

If you are asking how often we have lessons - it's every week with all my groups. We sometimes agree to cancel certain weeks when most people can't make it. I help people catch up if they have to miss a lesson. The charge depends on the number of people in the group as I have to travel a long way and need to cover my expenses. At the moment there is 5 of you in the Stoke area, so it would be £15 per person per session of 2 hours. If we manage to get two or three more people, then the charge will drop to £10 per person for 2 hours.

Regards,
Stoya

Bennyboy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Lessons in Darlington

Postby Bennyboy » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:07 pm

Hi Stoya

After reading your topic on Bulgarian lessons I saw you had organised something in the Darlington area though this post is from a while back.

Do you still have a group in that area? If so when do you meet & how much are the lessons?

Do you have anything organised any nearer to Newcastle?

Thanks,
Benny.

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

Re: Lessons in Darlington

Postby Stoya » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:24 pm

Bennyboy wrote:Hi Stoya

After reading your topic on Bulgarian lessons I saw you had organised something in the Darlington area though this post is from a while back.

Do you still have a group in that area? If so when do you meet & how much are the lessons?

Do you have anything organised any nearer to Newcastle?

Thanks,
Benny.

Sorry Benny, my students from the Darlington area are moving to Bulgaria so that group is not meeting any more. My northernmost groups currently are in Huddersfield and Leyland. There is a chance a group might be set up in York - would that be of any interest to you? Please email to me at stoya@tesco.net as I can't pm you.

Regards,
Stoya

Return to “Learn the Language”