Available Tutors - Read and supply details

Tips and advice on learning Bulgarian

Moderator: Moderator

Kali
<b>Property Sales/Language Tutor</b>

Postby Kali » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 am

Hia again Kath,

I've just pm-ed you too, so you should have a message from me in your inbox. There's further info and details about me in there.

take care,

Sasha

JannyM

Postby JannyM » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:36 pm

Please can anyone help with information about Bulgarian language tuition in Aberdeen. I know that SandraP organises classes near Dundee, but it is too far for me to travel. There are several people in Aberdeen who own property in Bulgaria, so think there would definitely be interest in classes here.

Any info or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
JannyM

Aleks
<b>Language Tutor/Translations</b>

learn bulgarian from native :)

Postby Aleks » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:52 pm

Learning the language from a native is really wise and practical step. Instead of spending a fortune for books and having no time to read and learn them, why not take some days off to speak with a local, learn the language, habit, tradition and culture in a friendly atmosphere?!
My name is Sandra and my town is Ruse, "Little Vienna" as they call it. I am student in London. I can help you in getting know the language and the habitude of Bulgaria.

Days available: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Yahoo Messenger: s.tozeva

See you there ;)

P.S.> I can offer translation via post, mail, voice...etc.

Rory
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Aleks

Postby Rory » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Hi All

I can personally reccomend Aleks as being a good english speaker as well as a native Bulgarian obviously. I have had one Bulgarian lesson and would like more. Also the translation work has been most useful.

Rory

hayleyemma

Re: Available Tutors - Read and supply details

Postby hayleyemma » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:07 pm

fantasy wrote:Hi,
I am a bulgarian-english and english-bulgarian tutor. I work with children and now I would like to start working with people of all ages. If you are in Varna, post a message at e-mail: ivanka_18@abv.bg

help i need a tutor. i am based in alen mak. i have two boys aged 8 and 4, who are desperate to learn the language. they currently go to kindergarten, in the sea garden area. we have been here since september, and haven t made much progress and are finding it hard to settle at school and make new friends, as they are relying on each other too much, they are both very confident youn g men, and need that little bit of extra help. please let me know if you can help, or if you know any one who can.
we are hoping to get the eldest into the little princes' school at the beginning of next year, but unless he gets some confidence with the language i feel it will be hard for him to make friends.

stevek
Super User!
Super User!

Postby stevek » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:27 pm

Hello everyone, I dont suppose anyone has located formal or informal language lessons around the Bournemouth area?
Steve.

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

Bulgarian lessons via email, telephone, internet

Postby Stoya » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:21 am

Anyone interested in Bulgarian lessons via email, telephone, internet contact me on stoya4ever@googlemail.com. I've done a lot of those and I promise you - they work.

Stoya
<b>Language Tutor</b>

BG lessons in Lichfield, near Birmingham

Postby Stoya » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:31 am

New students at any level welcome for face-to-face lessons in the Birmingham area. Ready to travel to you if there is a group of interested people.

PARTYPAM

Help

Postby PARTYPAM » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:23 am

:? Is there anyone in Teesside area that teaches Bulgarian a student would be ok, ? PAM

philr68
Super User!
Super User!

Postby philr68 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:54 am

Hi All,

Margarita will be starting Bulgarian Lessons in Yambol / Malomirin January.

If you are interested, please PM me for details.

BR

Phil :)

Return to “Learn the Language”