For all your football needs

Will it or won't it work in Bulgaria? Which is the best option?

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Muffy
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby Muffy » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:28 pm

at a rought guess id say about a metre, and yes i meant prem plus matches but on satellite, and yes for a different forum. The dish was originally installed by popov from elhovo, but seen the same dish for 100 lev in yambol, he installed the motor and the box which i have since changed to especta and superjack, he charged me for reciever (skysat 9900 fta which i have no joy in upgrading) a motosat remote was 350 lev all installed(which included all the parts) which i thought was reasonable.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
satellitemark
Super User!
Super User!

Postby satellitemark » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:34 pm

hi muffy

thanks for all the info ,nice one ! :)

regards

mark

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
beercat

free football

Postby beercat » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:40 pm

Has anyone used this?

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

They suggest getting on about 5-10 mins before kick-off. Havn`t had chance to check it out myself yet. Neighbour who told me about it mentioned something called "SOPCAST". Maybe someone with better skills on this interweb thingy could explain.........................................R :fball: N

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliputian

Re: free football

Postby Liliputian » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:19 pm

Sopcast is one of a number of downloadable programmes which allow you to watch free live tv online - i've used it a few times and it seems fine, with some games running very smoothly, though not at normal tv standard. some games though keep stopping at annoyingly important times...

there's another option, which i haven't yet tried, called footytube (www.footytube.com) which apparently allows you to view games without dowloading any software.

if anyone knows if any of the bulgarian channels are showing the lille-man united game tomorrow night, i'd be grateful for the info...i saw an advert for the real-bayern game, which i can't blame em for choosing to be honest, so i'll prob try out the footytube option if as i suspect the united game isn't on normal telly.

beercat wrote:Has anyone used this?

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

They suggest getting on about 5-10 mins before kick-off. Havn`t had chance to check it out myself yet. Neighbour who told me about it mentioned something called "SOPCAST". Maybe someone with better skills on this interweb thingy could explain.........................................R :fball: N

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:58 pm

Hi Liliputian,

Sorry to have to tell you that the live game on Tuesday night is the Real Madrid v Bayern Munich match. All Champions Leauge games are shown on Channel 2 BTV. They do tend to show a "2nd live game" immediately after the 1st one has finished.

Good luck to you and more importantly "Allez le Rouge"

7red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:07 pm

I'm sure they show extended highlights of all the other games also Red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:49 pm

Hi Tricky,

Indeed they do, in fact they present a damn fine round up.

Hi Liliputian,

As an alternative option log into http://www.manutd.com/ sign up as an e member, go to match console and you should be able to get live commentry of the game.

I use this function when they show live Man U games on Bg tv, I turn down the sound on the tv and listen to English commentry via PC.

7red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:53 pm

Where there's a will, eh Red,regards tricky.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliputian

Postby Liliputian » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:14 am

7RED wrote:Hi Tricky,

Indeed they do, in fact they present a damn fine round up.

Hi Liliputian,

As an alternative option log into http://www.manutd.com/ sign up as an e member, go to match console and you should be able to get live commentry of the game.

I use this function when they show live Man U games on Bg tv, I turn down the sound on the tv and listen to English commentry via PC.

7red

thanks, but i'll give the official website a miss - would rather practice my bulgarian listening skills than register with glazercorp.com, but i won't bore you with my politics...

will look forward to the highlights round up later on, and you never know, maybe the dodgy internet coverage will work well enough to watch it on this old, slow laptop.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:35 am

Hi Lili

Please dont ask for help in the future, if you really want to hone yer Bg language skills all you have to do is press GUIDE on yer remote, this brings up the menu of all the Bulgarian channels..as you know the menu is in Bulgarian.

7red

Return to “Computers/Internet Access/Mobiles/TV/Video”